A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 40)

YOUR POV

Luhan suggested wed meet at the park near Han River, it was already dark out so at least no one would recognize my face. I was wearing my gym attire since it was the only way I could get out of the house, if I told Manager Kim that i was going out to see Luhan or any EXO member for that matter she would never have let me go. So i had to resort to the gym as my scapegoat. I waited patiently for Luhan on one of the park benches, the temperature was dropping since it was nearing winter now. I reached for my phone in my pocket to see if i had received any messages from Luhan. Nothing. I put my phone back into my pocket and waited. "Where could he be?" i asked myself out loud i looked up and down the park road still no sign of Luhan. I sat back on the park bench and closed my eyes.

I don't know how long my eyes were closed for but when i opened them it was completely dark out but something was strange i felt a sudden warmth next to me and a arm slung over my shoulder. I quickly jumped out of my seat frightened but the man who sat next me just began to laugh before he said, :"No need to be startled its just me. You shouldnt fall asleep on park benches by the way. The world is filled with pervs." he gestured to the empty space next to him so i could sit back down again. I sat next to him but not as close as when i was sleeping. He then handed me a coffee while he sipped on his. "You changed your hair Luhan." I said looking up at his now dark brown hair, it made him look older than his original orange hair. "Yeah.. its for our new album thats coming out soon. Why dont you like it?" Luhan asked me. i just shook my head before i told him that i liked his new hair much more. Luhan just smiled before he moved closer to me and slung his arm across my shoulder.   "Hope you dont mind, its just really cold nowadays." Luhan asked with an almost sure smirk on his face. I just shook my head and began to sip on my coffee. 

"How long was i sleeping for? Since you came?" 

"About ten mintues, your lucky the coffee is hot or else i would have made you buy new ones."

I just nodded and we sat in silence, it wasnt uncomfortable we just relished in each others company. I instigated the conversation after i was done with my coffee making sure to keep it light and not too forcefull. We conversed for what felt like forever just talking about what happened three nights ago which made me blush and Luhan laugh awkwardly, we also spoke about ourselves so we could get to know each other better. When we were finished laughing and talking, holding our empty coffee cups Luhan genlty kissed my temple out of the blue. "What is that for?" I asked him, He just tightened his arm which was over my shoulder and said,:"For getting you into trouble with SM ENTERTAINMENT." I just nodded my head trying to hide the blush that was creeping on my cheeks.We sat still for another thirty mintues before i heard my oh so familiar ringtone, it was Manager Kim she was asking why was i at the gym for so long saying i was gone for almsot three hours. I assured her that everything was okay and that i was on my way home now. she offered  to come fetch me but i kindly denied before hanging up the phone. Luhan wasnt looking at me when i  turned my face to face his. he just stood up and said i should go I nodded my head and stood up too. I tried to kiss Luhan on the cheek so say goodbye but he just moved his head, :"Im scared someone is watching, i dont want you to get into trouble again. especially by me." Luhan said. 

I nodded although heart sore and walked my seperate way. I managed to get home within twenty mintues after manager kim called me, she was already asleep since all the lights were off. I just walked to my room and got ready for bed. I could still feel Luhans kiss on my temple, the kiss was so pure and sweet which made my heart race. Once i was ready for bed, i sat down next to my bed and put my phone on the charger. I was about to switch my side lamp off when my phone signaled that i had ecieved a message. I rolled onto my side and reached for my phone and what i saw shocked me.

FROM: UNKNOWN NUMBER

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY TODAY, SLEEP TIGHT.

ANONYMOUS

"How did he get my number?"  I asked myself out loud before i texted Kyungsoo, we had to meet tomorrow and discuss this whole case. Kyungsoo gladly accepted the invite that we would meet after his practice. I smiled at his text feeling a liuttle optimistic about the next day. Hopefully this case would be solved.