A DATE WITH EXO (CHAPTER 17)

[A/N: Listen to "Baby don't cry" by EXO K" while reading this chapter]

YOUR POV:

Lay and Kai stepped out of the group and started dancing to the introduction, The introduction was so gentle, and so was their dancing.

I was in awe listening to Baekhyun sing he started off the song so beautifully, the way in which he pronounced his words in Korean although I had no clue what he was saying it was all so angelic. I was so happy that I could finally put a face to the angelic voice.

Listening to EXO sing was really magical, although it wasn't the first time I heard them sing. I mean I did kinda have to listen to their entire album from the mini to the full length one they brought out this year thanks to Manager Kim. But listening to them live was something else, its as if their music spoke to my soul. Yes quite a hectic statement I know but I felt like that's the best way I could describe it. Kai and Lay kept in sync with the music and their dancing was like water gentle and pure, but Kai smirking made me think other wise.

I looked over at Manager Kim, she was swaying gently to the song EXO was singing. She had a cute and gentle smile. I guess because she knew what the song lyrics meant. I smiled kindly at her and focused my attention back onto the 12 singing EXO members. I couldn't hold my composer when Suho began to sing he pulled the most peculiar faces, it looked almost as if someone was harming him or worse, but he's singing made up for his facial expressions. I have to admit I did find it strange that they had to film all of this but I guess it had to do with the show promotions.

I listened intently on How my dear Kyungsoo sang, his english pronunciation was spot on. I gave him an encouraging thumbs up, and smiled brightly at him. He winked back at me and joined the chorus.

All of them sang so beautifully, I was extremely impressed on how they managed to incorporate all twelve voices into this one song. From the intricate high to the deepest low notes.

Chanyeol started rapping, I suddenly got goose bumps, I was kinda use to his deep voice but listening to him rap was a different story it was so sensual and manly! When he whispered certain words in Korean I got the most intense spasm in my stomach. I could feel my cheeks heating up, I took deep breaths to calm myself down.

The song continued and so did the dancing, but sadly The song ended with Kai and Lay ending the song with the dance moves they began with, I suddenly noticed I shed a tear. I wiped my face quickly and stood up clapping for them. They all bowed and smiled.

"So... What did you think?" Chanyeol asked brightly.

"IT WAS AMAZING! I mean, I've never been so moved before" I said. They all smiled and bowed again. Suddenly...

"Well done Boys! Your performance gave such a warm welcome to Miss_____." Mr Lee Soo-Man the owner of SM said.

We were all shocked to see him, almost immediately the 12 members bowed 90 degrees. I was so lost I didn't know what to do I looked at Manager Kim and saw that she was bowing too, so I just followed her lead. We all raised our heads after a few seconds looking at Mr Lee Soo-Man. He continued saying.

"As we all know our Beloved group is loved Nationally and Internationally, and any girl/women for that matter would love to date each and everyone of you, so what we going to do is show the fans how loving you can be and how considerate you all can be. So... Shall we get started?!" He asked the last bit with enthusiasm.

"Nae!!!!" The EXO members shouted in unison.

"Miss _____?" Mr Lee Soo-Man asked

"Ah... Yes Sir?" I said.

"Since the EXO boys don't know much about you why don't you have a one on one with each of them so they have a general idea of what you like and don't like as well as your dreams/aspirations" Mr Lee Soo-Man looked at me with a greasy smile on his face. Throughout this whole conversation the camera's hadn't stop rolling.

"Sure ... I mean of coarse sir let's get to know each other." I said with as much enthusiasm I could sum up.

--

After the talk with Mr Lee Soo-Man he lead me and Manager Kim to one of the conference rooms there was pen and paper on the desk as well as Water and various fruits.

"The pen and paper is just to take extra notes just in case you forget." Mr Lee Soo-Man said

I nodded my head and smiled at him."Thank You Sir" I said

He just bowed and left the room. As soon as the door closed I sat down in one of the oversized office chairs with a big huff. Manager Kim sat next to me and rubbed my forearm. "Don't worry its just a one on one nothing to be scared off"

I smiled at her and straightened up. There was a sudden knock on the door. "Come in" I said and the door handle twisted. ' Please be Kyungsoo Please be Kyungsoo' I chanted in my head over and over again. The door finally opened wide enough to see who it was and my heart dropped. Besides the camera men who entered, it was no other than...

"Annyong-se-yo EXO Lu Han imnida"