A DATE WITH EXO (Chapter18)

YOUR POV

"Annyong-ha-se-yo EXO Lu Han imnida"
Luhan bowed 90 degrees and gave a cute innocent smile. 'How dare he look so cute!' I thought to myself and it didn't help that he kept starring at me. 'Come on ____ remember your vow! Remember your vow' I kept shouting in my head

"____? ______?" Manager kim kept nudging me, I got out of my day dream and greeted him. He kept standing there and gave me a devilish smirk, he was waiting for me to allow him to sit down, "Oh um... Please sit down" I gave him a fake smile and he gladly sat on the chair in front of me.

"I see we are a bit slow this evening, I thought you got plenty of sleep after your stay at our dorm last night?" Luhan gave me an annoying smile, I was suddenly filled with anger towards him. "Manager Kim can you leave us alone?" I asked my manager with an angry expression on my face. "Sure" she said wary, before she left the room I heard her whisper to the camera men if this would be aired, they gently shook their heads and said they weren't allowed to air material that would hinder their Idols.

She nodded and left the room a swell as the camera men. As soon as the door closed it was World War Three.

"What's your problem?!" I asked him harshly.

"All I asked was a simple question! You don't need to flip your wig! And your my problem! Who told you to be at the dorm's, you were forcing yourself on us! " He shouted at me.

"Your the one who was so forceful! You didn't need to push me against the wall!"

"YOU WERE WEARING MY CLOTHES!!!"

"WHICH CHANYEOL GAVE ME!"

"REGARDLESS! YOUR SO IRRITATING!"

"STOP SHOUTING AT ME!" I said crossing my arms by my chest. I gave out a deep breath before looking at him with daggers in my eyes.

Luhan looked away from me for a few minutes. He looked back at me with squinted eyes. My eyes opened wide, I've never seen such an angry expression before, it felt as if my skin was on fire. I looked away from his gaze arms still crossed. What he did next I would have never expected even after such a heated argument. Luhan let out a tired sigh before he said "I'm sorry." I looked back at him with wide eyes, he really did look sorry. Before I could say anything he got up bowed and left the room. 

LUHAN'S POV

Having that argument with ____ made me so angry! 'Who knew someone so skinny could have so much anger bottled within her? Aish! What a Pabo! She shouldn't have been at the dorms she shouldn't even be in Seoul! We would have been better off if they asked an Idol to take part in this show.' I was so conflicted in my mind that I had to look away from ____.

My skin was on fire, I never knew I could have so much hate for one person. I mean I did say sorry to her! So why couldn't she let it go?! I looked at her through the corner of my eye, she looked so cute when she was angry. Wait! What am I saying?! I hate her!

I then started to remember what D.O told me, when he found out that I pushed _____ he scolded me so badly, even though he was younger than me D.O had this vibe surrounding him that made it almost impossible not to feel threatened by him. He told me that if I hurt _____ ever again or made her sad or angry that he would hurt me. What made it even worse is that my best friend Sehun agreed with him! He's meant to take my side! Aish! They all Pabo's! 

I made my way to the other conference room where EXO was waiting for their one on one. I opened the door and all the boys starred back at me, I was suddenly bombarded with many questions. 

"Hahaha! Come on guys! Calm down you'll get to know her soon just wait your turn" I told them raising my hands up.

They all sighed but quickly started acting excited again, I guess its from wondering who will be up next. 

"Alright Guys, the next person to have their one on one is Kris" Chordi-Nuna told us

Kris gave a cocky smirk before he left the room. I sat back on kris's now empty chair. I gave out a tired sigh before I closed my eyes and lay back on Kris's chair.

"Ya! You didn't say or do anything stupid did you?" I opened my one eye to the all to familiar voice.

"Why do you care Sehun?" I asked in a whisper just to make sure no one was listening to our conversation.

"Just answer the question Luhan" he said with a cold expression on his face.

I let out a tired sigh before answering his question. 

"No, No I didn't do anything stupid or say anything stupid."

What? A simple white lie didn't hurt anyone.