They cant stop us from our freedom

//Lyndsey's POV//

"So take your hand in mine, It's ours tonight. This is a rebel love song. Hearts will sacrifice, It's do or die. This is a rebel love song " I sang and the lights came back on as the song ended.

"Thank you" I said and walked off stage with the guys following behind me.

"That was epic!" Brian exclaimed and placed his guitar in his case. "they loved us" Alexa stated and placed her drumsticks on the table.

"our next performance is tomorrow so be ready by six am so we can leave for Tennessee" I said and placed my guitar in its case. "why so early?" Alex whined as he placed his guitar in his case.

"Hello it's rockfest! we need time to check out the ground and see who we're opening for" I said. "are we meeting at Alexa's house or yours?" Brian asked. "Alexa's, my parents don't know I'm performing at rockfest" I said. "What are you gonna tell them?" Alexa asked. "I'll think of something" I said as I pulled out my phone and saw a message from my brother.

"I gotta go Mitchell just told me my parents are on their way" I said. "Bye" Brian and Alex said,"we'll see you tomorrow" they said and waved. "I'll text you" Alexa said,"and remember" Alexa said and smiled. "never lose your flames" I said and grabbed my guitar case and walked out.

I hailed a taxi and texted Mika and Mitchell to stall my parents in case they got there before me.

After a ten minute ride I payed the taxi man and got out and ran down the block.

I climbed up through the back patio and opened the window. I threw my guitar case on the bed and climbed inside. I locked my door and changed out of my blue The Story So far t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans into a grey t-shirt with a pair of pink pj bottoms. I removed my makeup and tied my hair into a ponytail. I unlocked my door and sat on my bed with a physics book opened in front of me. I pretend to read it as I heard the door open.

"Hi honey" Mom said and sat on my bed. "hi mom" I said. "studying?" mom asked. "yes" I said,"I have a big test and I don't want to fail" I said. "that's great" mom said. "how was your anniversary" I said. "it was great, going seventeen years strong" mom said. "with three kids you're pretty lucky mom" I said and smiled. "of course" mom said,"well I'll let you study," mom said and got up. "bye mom" I said. "goodnight" mom said before walking out.

"That's was a close one" I said and closed my book.

"Lyndsey Gunnulfsen! get down here now!" mom shouted. "fuck" I said and walked out of my room.

"Care to explain what this is" mom said and pointed to the computer screen. "sorry, Alexa told me to show these to you and well mom happened to walk in" Mitchell said. "so you knew about this?" mom asked Mitchell. "so did Mika" Mitchell said as pointed to Mika who was walking by. "Shut up Mitchell!" Mika shouted. "all three of you were in a conspiracy together! Leo! come here!" mom shouted and dad walked in.

"what's wrong?" Dad asked. "Your kids are in cahoots together, Mika and Mitchell are covering for Lyndsey when she goes out and performs." Mom said and pointed to the computer screen."those are some good pictures! who took those" dad asked. "Hannah" I said. "she's got a career in Photography" dad said. "Leo that's not the point! Lyndsey is sneaking behind our back and the guys are covering for her" mom said.

"they do it cause I cover for them when they go out to party" I said. "Lyndsey shut up!" Mitchell and Mika shouted. "if I'm going down, you're coming down with me!" I shouted. "okay that's it! give me your phones, laptops, tablets and any electronics!" mom shouted. "Mika you will not be going to Midnight Cabaret tomorrow night" Mom said as she took away Mika's iPhone. "What? no I have to I'm taking Megan" Mika said. "Too bad" mom said,Mitchell you as well will not be attending the Midnight cabaret and you both will not be going to Italy for spring break" mom said and took away Mitchell's iPhone. "We were gonna party in Ibiza! I mean in Italy" Mitchell shouted. "and Lyndsey you will not leave the house unless its for school or with me" mom said. "no I have rockfest tomorrow and I have to go!" I shouted,"you're taking away my freedom" I shouted. "You're freedom! you love it so much that you abuse it!"mom shouted,"you're not going, first of all you were gonna go without my permission and second of all you won't be attending a festival in Tennessee without an adult" mom shouted. "this isn't fair!" I shouted. "Lynn is right! we shouldn't have to deal with this, all we did was stick for each other" Mika said. "the kids are right Madison, they were just getting along" dad said. "no" mom said and walked off. "sorry kids I tried" dad said and walked off.

"What are we gonna do?" Mitchell asked. "you guys are going the cabaret and I will be going to Tennessee" I said,"she can't stop us"

There's more to come I promise, this is just a small taste of what the story will be like.

Picture of Lynn ------------->

Name of song used as title: Rebel Love Song- Black Veil Brides