And in that moment I swear we were infinite

::A week later::
//Lynn's POV//

"Yes I'll be waiting outside" I said to Luis.

"You better be there when I walk out"

"I will"

"Alright see you after school" 

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and placed my phone in the pocket of my denim high waisted shorts.

I sat on the bleachers and notebook and started writing a new song.

Once the bell rang everyone rushed out.

I was making my way down when I saw a message from Luis.

Luis: meet me near the main entrance

Me: be there in a bit

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket and walked down to the main entrance.

There I saw Mae, Max, Kay, Leo and Kaiden. They were all standing in a circle.

"Have you guys seen Luis?" I asked. "Hi Lynn" Mae exclaimed and held up her phone. "Are you recording this?" I asked. "Maybe" Mae said and winked. They finally all spread out and in the middle of them stood with a white poster board.

"Lynn I want to say something" Luis said and flipped the sign. "Ohmygod" I exclaimed as I read the sign. "Lynn, I'm always happy to see you around. 'cause that's my idea of safe and sound...so how about I see you at Prom?" Luis asked. "Ohmygod yes!" I exclaimed and hugged him. "This is going on tumblr" Mae exclaimed. "We're going to prom!" Leo shouted.

(A/N: If a guy asked me to prom using The Story So Far lyrics I would marry them right on the spot! #goals)

***************************************

"What about this one?" Mae asked as we all walked out. Mae was wearing a black long sleeve lace dress with a mermaid style bottom. "Can you dance?" I asked. "Good point" Mae said. "I like this one" Kay said. She was wearing a dark blue princess styled dress with a heart shaped bust. "I love it" I said. "Me too" Mae exclaimed. "Okay looks like I found the dress" Kay and smiled. "What do you guys think? " I asked. I was wearing a black strapless dress with tulle at the skirt. "Love it!" Mae exclaimed. "Me too!" Kay exclaimed. "This is the dress then" I said and smiled. "Alright let's look for mine" Mae said.

Twenty minutes we found Mae's dress. It was a light peach  strapless dress.

After we payed we met the guys at the food court.

"Looks like we're all ready for prom" Leo pointed out. "All that's left is for the day to come so we can party" Kaiden exclaimed

::two weeks later::

"You can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out" I sang as I applied my makeup. Which consisted of foundation, concealer, fake eyelashes, liquid eyeliner, and blood red lipstick. My hair was in waves that tumbled down my back. I slipped on my black pumps and slipped on my diamond earrings. 

"You are in love, true love" Mae sang as she walked in. Her makeup was the same as mine but she was wearing light pink lipstick and her hair was pulled into a bun with a few lose strands that's were curled.

"C'mon the guys are here!" Kay exclaimed. She was wearing the same makeup as us except she was wearing nude lipstick and her hair was straightened.

"Lets go" Mae said after we took a few pictures.

"Dude it was a straight up penalty" Max exclaimed. "Bullshit nobody touched him" Kaiden shouted. "Who cares Mexico got into the final and that's all that matters" Luis shouted. (A/N: to this day my friends still talk about that penalty)  "This is so stupid" Leo said," its bluntly obvious he wasn't touched" Leo shouted. "Shut up you didn't even watch it" Max shouted. "Didn't have to" Leo shouted. "Hey shut up!" I shouted. "Wow you guys look great" Kaiden exclaimed. "Thank you" we said. "You look stunning" Luis said. "Thank you" I said and kissed him. "Where's your date?" Kay asked Leo. "She's arriving with her friends" Leo said. "Same" Mae said.

"Alright well let's go" Kay said after grandma took a dozen pictures of us.

We got into the car and drove off.

Once we arrived Mae went to look for her date Alec Mourett, a senior who played guitar and 'had that James Dean daydream' according to Mae.

Leo's date was, Bella Alee, a senior. She had blond hair down to her mid back and her septum was pierced. Leo had met her at a Real Friends concert in the summer.

Max's date was, Willow Gales, a short girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was a senior and Max had met her in his anatomy class.

Kaiden's date was, Hannah Strong, a senior with dark brown hair with the ends dip dyed aqua blue. Kaiden had met her at the Real Friend's concert as well, she was Bella's best friend.

After three hours of dancing. Luis and I decided to leave.

We got into his car and drove off.

"I'm going to educate you in some good music" I said as I turned on the radio and started playing Renegades by X ambassadors.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a twenty minute drive. "Wait" Luis said. "Fine" I said," you're the only friend I need, sharing beds like little kids. We'll laugh until our ribs get sore" I sang along to Lorde.

After an hour drive we arrived at a small 50's themed diner on the famous 66 route.

"This is amazing" I exclaimed as we got out.

We walked in and got a few weird looks from a few of the customers, but we didn't care.

**************************************

"That was great" I said as we drove back home. "Not over yet" Luis said we drove off.

Twenty minutes later we arrived at a small motel.

"Are you insane?" I asked and laughed. "If you what we can turn around" Luis said. "No, we're already here" I said and walked out. 

******************************

**********************************

Quote used as title: The Perks Of Being a Wallflower