The breakfast club

//Mae's POV//

As soon as Mr. Hendricks left I took a deep breath and looked over at Leo who had fallen asleep. "Leo wake up!" I whispered loudly and thew a pencil at him. "hmm?" Leo asked and rubbed his eyes. "We have to study" I whispered and got up and sat next to him.

"Well imma go walk around" a guy with buzz cut blond said and got up. He walked past us and out the door. "So girl you single?" A guy with jet black hair asked a girl with long royal blue hair. "not for you" she said and took out her phone. "Damn" he said and turned around. "shut down" Leo said and smirked. "you think you can do better?" he asked. "yeah cause I'm not a jerk" Leo said. "Leo stop" I said. "this your girl?" he asked and pointed at me. "no" I said. "She's my best friend" Leo said. "That's what they all say" he stated. "Hey why don't you fuck off" the girl shouted. "woah calm down I'm just trying to make some friends" he stated. "whatever" she said and rolled her eyes.

Two hours later of complete silence, I finally decided to get up. I walked around and saw that the girl was sitting in the back listening to music.

"Hearts on fire tonight feel my bones ignite, feels like war, love feels like war" she sang along to All Time Low. "A love like war" I said and she pressed pause. "you know the song?" she asked. "yes, I listened to all time low" I said. "awesome, what's you're favorite band?" She asked. "The pretty reckless, you?" I asked. "the story so far" she said. "defend pop punk" I said and winked. "always" she said and laughed. "I'm Mae" I said and stretched out my hand. "Kaycee" she said and shook it.

After ten minutes of talking Kaycee and I had become friends. "you should listen to nothing left to lose by the pretty reckless the lyrics are amazing!" I exclaimed and showed her the song. "it's a slow song but it's good" Kaycee exclaimed. "Stuck between Elvis and the suicide ever since the day we died, I've got nothing left to lose" the guy with black hair sang. "not even the Jesus and the rock and roll could save my immortal soul" Leo said once the guy with black hair ended. "you may be a jerk but you have great taste in music" Kaycee said and the guy smirked. "I'm full of surprises" he said. "what's your name?" I asked. "Max" he said. "Mae" I said. "Kaycee" Kay said," and you?" kay asked Leo. "Leo" Leo said. "there was another guy" I said and looked around. "there he is" Kay said and pointed to a guy with buzz cut blond hair. "I heard you guys were playing the pretty reckless so I had to come back" he said. "what's your name?" Kay asked. "Kaiden" he said. "Leo" "Max" "Mae" "Kaycee" we all said and introduce ourselves.

//end of flashback//
::Lynn's POV::

"One band brought us all together, the pretty reckless" Kaiden said. "and we've been friends since freshman year, it's  been 2 years and we're like siblings" Mae explained. "now the moment of truth, Lynn do you like the pretty reckless?" Kay asked. "yes" I said. "perfect! We've recruited one more!" Max exclaimed.

***two hours later***

"I gotta home" I said as it started to get dark. "see you at school" they all said as I walked out.

I lived a couple blocks away so it was no big deal.

If this was anything like back home, grandma was going to raise hell on me.

"What are you doing so late?" a voice asked behind me. I turned around and stood face to face with Alex. When I first met him I didn't realize how tall he was. "Ive been out and about" I said nonchalantly. "my godmother has been looking for you" he said. "I told Mika and Mitchell to tell her I was gonna be late" I said. "not this late" he said. "I never said a specific time" I said. "good luck" Alex said and winked. "thanks but I don't need luck" I said. "oh trust me you will" he said and walked off.

I hate to admit that he in fact was right.

************************************

*******************************************

Song used as title: The Breakfast club- 80's movie