Say goodbye to the life of getting into trouble and dancing with the devil

//Lyndsey's POV//

We were moments away from preforming, I could hear the cheering of the crowd and the beating of my heart. I gripped the mic in my hand and took a deep breath. "this is everything we wanted" Alex stated. "lets do this" I said and we walked back stage.

As soon as the MC called out our name we walked on stage and took our places. I signaled Alexa to start playing and then we followed.

The rest of the night was a blur, the excitement had taken over my brain.

It was one am when the festival was over. "that was epic!" Alexa exclaimed and hugged me. "I could get used to this" Brian said and looked around. "hello, my name is Richard Hues" a tall guy with glasses and a beard said. "I'm with fearless records," he so as and showed us his pass. "are you guys signed to any record label?" He asked. "no" I said. "I'd love to sign you fearless records, how old are you guys?" Richard asked. "Alexa and I are sixteen, Brian and Alex are seventeen" I said. "then i will need a parent or guardian consent" Richard said. "shit" I whispered. "is something wrong?" Richard asked. "My mom won't let me" I said. "that's too bad" Richard said. "wait! I'll convince her" I said. "very well here's my card, give me a call when you're ready" he said and walked off. "Now I just gotta convince my mom" I said and we got into the car.

We had stayed at a rest stop because we all had the fear of driving at night.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello"

"Lyndsey Gunnulfsen!"

"Mom"

"You better come home now,"

"I will"

"You have no idea in how much trouble you are!"

"Bye mom"

I hung up and rubbed my eyes. "I'm screwed" I said as we pulled onto the freeway.

"I'll see you guys later, if I'm alive" I said once I got out of the car. "good luck" Alexa said and hugged me. "you can move in with me" Brian said. "get in the shower if it all goes wrong" Alex smirked. "thanks guys" I said and walked up the steps to the front door.

"Good luck sweetie" my Nana said and signaled me to go into mom's office. I dropped my bag at the door and walked into her office. I stood in between Mitchell and Mika. "the three of you disobeyed my orders" mom said. "we've decided that we're going to send you to live with my mother in California" dad said. "what!" Mitchell, Mika and I exclaimed. "you're going to live in California, no questions asked" mom stated. "in the middle of the school year? mom this is insane" Mika shouted. "should've thought of that before you disobeyed my orders" mom said. "you're leaving tomorrow morning" dad said. "dad you can't do this!" I shouted,"please don't agree with her" I said. "sorry Lynn honey, but you left to another state putting your life in risk, and you guys drove home drunk, putting the lives of four people at risk" Dad said. "go pack," Mom said and we walked out of her office. "There goes our life" Mitchell said. "say goodbye the life of getting into trouble" Mika said. "and dancing with the devil" I finished and we walked into our rooms.

*****************************************

***********************************************

Song name used as title: See you around-We are the In Crowd