Im back for the first time since then

//Lynn's POV//

"Don't wish that she was me" I sang as I walked down the street towards Mae's house. I fixed my black twenty one pilots T-shirt and blue skinny jeans before I knocked on the door.

"Ohmygod! Lynn!" Mae exclaimed and hugged me. "Hi" I said and hugged her back. Mae had gotten her braces off and her hair had gotten longer. She was wearing a black the vamps T-shirt with a pair of white shorts. "How've you been?" Mae asked as we sat down at her table. "Great, what about you?" I asked. "Fantastic" Mae exclaimed. "How's everyone been?" I asked. "They've been great, I'm actually meeting them in a bit" Mae said," wanna come?" Mae asked. "Yes" I said and we got up and walked out.

We got into Mae's car and drove off to the pier.

"Hi guys" I exclaimed as we arrived. "Is the world famous Lynn Gunn?" Kaiden asked. "You know it" I said and hugged them. "How've you been?" Kay asked. "Great, what about you guys?" I asked. "We've been good" Max said. "How long are you staying?" Leo asked. "Three weeks" I said. "You're gonna be here in time for prom" Mae exclaimed. "Prom?" I asked. "Yeah" Kaiden said," we're all going" Kaiden said. "Everyone?" I asked looking at Kay. "Yes im going to" Kay said. "I don't know" I said. "C'mon Lynn its our senior prom" Leo exclaimed. "I'll think about it and let you guys know" I said," now I gotta go buy a few things for the tour" I said and hugged them goodbye. 

I got into my car and drove to the mall.

I grabbed my wallet and walked out. It was eight on a weekday so the only people there were teenagers, the occasional loner, and a couple of lovers.

I walked into Pac Sun and picked up some jeans. Two pairs of black skinny jeans, a pair of denim ripped skinny jeans and a pair of army styled skinny jeans with camouflage print.

After I payed I walked to hot topic to pick out some band tees.

I walked straight to the back and picked out a white neck deep t-shirt, a pink and yellow real friends 'sad boys of Illinois' T-shirt, a grey MGK tank top, and a black misfits T-shirt.

I walked to the jeans sections and grabbed a pair of shorts that were half plack and half dark red,The red part was studded, and a pair of white shorts and finally a pair of black shorts.

While I waited in line I picked up a denim vest with the We Are The In Crowd logo on the back a small 'weird kids' badge that was on the right side below the shoulder.

After I payed I walked out and walked into a near by record store.

I stroll around the rock section and then make my way to the pop section. I pick up Taylor Swift's 1989 album and scan it under the player.  I decide to listen to 'How you get the girl' cause Mae had assured me it was a great song.

//Luis' POV//

"Okay look for the vinyl version of the album" Marco said as he disappeared behind a section of CD's. He was looking for Brand New's album 'Daisy' in Vinyl format, he was going to give to Elizett for her nineteenth birthday, which was in three days but Marco was a true procrastinator so here we were on a Tuesday afternoon looking for a vinyl version of the the album from 2009.

I let out a deep breath and started going through the albums.

"Broke your heart I'd put it back together, I would wait forever and ever. And that's how it works, that's how you get the girl" I heard someone sing. That was voice was oh so familiar. I peeked behind the shelf and saw a girl with light brown hair pulled into a bun singing softly. Once the song ended she grabbed the album in her hand and grabbed another two different ones and left.

"Lynn" I whisperd as I saw her face. After she payed she walked off, not even acknowledging that I was there.

"Found it" Marco said held up the vinyl,"and I also found American Idiot," he said and held up the Green Day album,"what's wrong?" He asked once he realized I wasn't paying attention. "I just saw Lynn" I said. "You need a find a way to get her back or you're gonna be stuck in a limbo" Marco said and walked off to pay for his albums.

I pressed play on the song Lynn was listening to and then the idea hit me. "I know what to do" I said and grabbed my phone and downloaded the song and ran out the door. "Where are you going?" Marco asked. "To win her back!" I shouted and continued running.

******************************

*************************************

song used as title: Tim McGraw- Taylor Swift