Used to stay up till 3am

//Lynn's POV//

"Let's go we're gonna be late!" I exclaimed. "Its six in the morning we'll make it" Luis said. "But I wanna be there early!" I whined. "Fine then let's go" Luis said and we walked out of the house.

"WARPED TOUR!" Kaiden exclaimed as he saw us. Mae, Kaiden, Max, Leo and Kay were coming to warped tour with us.

We all pilled into the car and drove off.

Two hours later we arrived on the grounds of where the festival would be held.

We got out and stood in line. Although it was barely eight there were already like four people in line.

"Sunblock kiddies!" Kay exclaimed and passed the sunblock around. "Gee thanks mom" Max said and rolled his eyes.

As soon as he clock hit eleven the gates opened. "Parker Cannon here I come!" I shouted and ran inside.

"Blessthefall sucks! Dont watch their set or buy their merch! The lead singer is a dick!" Beau Bokan, lead singer of Blessthefall shouted from his truck as he drove past us. "And that's why I love Blessthefall!" Mae exclaimed.

"Alright here's the lineup" Leo said after he bought a map," Asking Alexandria and Metro Station are playing at the same time" Leo stated. "Love Trace Cyrus but James Cassells and Ben Bruce take the gold" I said. "Alright we're seeing Asking Alexandria then, first up is Pierce The Veil playing mainstage.

We walked to find mainstage just in time to watch Pierce The Veil preferom 'Hell above'

After Pierce the veil we watched Bring Me The Horizon, New Years day, The Pretty Reckless, The Summer Set, Asking Alexandria, Tonight Alive, The Story so far, real friends, Neck deep, the wonder years, Sleeping With sirens, Pvris, Crown the Empire, king the kid, Attila, issues, knuckle puck, we are the in crowd, motionless in white, Paramore, and of mice and men.

(A/N: this wasn't the actual lineup for warped tour 2015, this is my dream lineup)

After the shows we walked to the signing booths. Kay had left to get a picture with Jess from the summer set, Kaiden and Leo had left to get a picture with Ash Costello, Taylor Momsen, and Taylor Jardine. Max had gone to get a picture with Attila, issues, crown the empire and of mice and men. Mae had left to get a picture with, Paramore and bring me the horizon. While Luis and I went to go find Jenna McDougall lead singer of Tonight Alive and Parker Cannon lead singer of The Story So Far.

"There he is" I said as I spotted Parker Cannon. He was wearing a white tssf muscle tee with green shorts and his famous backwards snapback.

"Hi" I said as I stood in front of him. "Hey, I like your shirt" Parker said referring to my pink and yellow tye dye 'Defend pop punk' T-shirt. "Thanks" I said and smiled," could you sign this?" I asked and held up a pair of white vans. "Sure, but just cause youre cool" Parker said and smiled. "Thanks" I said as he passed them to the rest of the band to sign.

"Thanks for coming out and enjoy the show" Parker said after I took a picture with him.

"Are you okay?" Luis asked as we walked to find Tonight Alive's booth. "I just talked to my favorite singer, I am not okay" I said and had a mini fan girl moment. "Don't freak out cause there's Jenna McDougall" Luis pointed out. "Sweet baby Jesus" I exclaimed and grabbed Luis' hand and we ran to their booth.

"Hello" Jenna said cheerfully. Her Australian accent would be the death of me. "H-hi , could you sign this?" I stuttered. "Of course, love" Jenna said and took out a sharpie and wrote her name and then passed it on to the guys. "What's your name?" Jenna asked. "Lynn Gunn" I said. "And this must be your boyfriend" Jenna said pointing to Luis. "Luis coronel" Luis said introducing himself. "How long have you guys been dating?" Jenna asked. "A little over six months" Luis said. "Congrats! You guys are such a cute couple!" Jenna exclaimed. "Thank you" we said and smiled.