Good girl faith in a tight little skirt

//a month later//

I had been "dating" Luis for a month now.

"Are you guys gonna go to prom?" Mae asked us during break.

We were all sitting in our regular spot out in the feild behind the batting cages.

"Nah," Kay said and blew out a puff of smoke. "Why?" I asked. "Its a waste of time, I don't have a date so what's the use" Kay explained. "I never thought I'd live to see the day that Kay said she wouldn't go to an event cause she didn't have a date" max said and laughed. "Who cares if you don't have a date, you have us" Mae said. "So are we gonna go?" Leo asked. "I am" I stated. "Me too" Mae said. "Kaiden are you going?" Kay asked. "Yeah" Kaiden said nonchalantly. "Kaiden! But you hate those events!" Kay shouted. "Its our first prom we gotta go" Kaiden stated. "C'mon Kay join us" Leo said. "No, and if that's all youre gonna talk about bye" Kay said and grabbed her stuff and left.

"Its about time she forgets about Marco, shes only hurting herself" Kaiden stated. We all stayed quiet but I knew we were all thinking the same.

"Well imma go, I gotta get to art" I said and walked off. "See you to tonight at Leo's house" Mae called out. I waved and walked down the field.

As I reached the door I heard a ping, notifying me I had a new notification.

Luis:

Meet me behind the guys locker room

Me:

Alright I'll be there in a couple of minutes

I locked my phone and placed it in my pocket.

I walked towards the gym and out the door towards the locker rooms.

I placed my bag on the floor as I saw Luis coming towards me.

"Hey" I said and kissed him. "Hey" Luis said. "Why'd you want to see me?" I asked. "Just cause" Luis said and kissed me.

"Sh" I said and pushed him away as I heard a noise. "Hold up, let me get the equipment" I heard Mitchell shout. "Shit, go" I said and pushed Luis towards the back," leave" I whispered. I picked up my bag and and started walking towards the front. "Lynn what are you doing here?" Mitchell asked. "Um...I was...lost" I stuttered. "Sure you were" Mitchell said and crossed his arms. "Well bye" I said and walked past. "I know you're lying" Mitchell shouted. "Believe what you want, bye" I shouted and walked faster towards the door.

//Mitchell's POV//

As soon as I saw Lynn walk inside I saw Luis walking out from the other side of the locker rooms. "Something's going on here, and I'm going to find out what that is" I said and walked inside.

::two weeks later::

//Lynn's POV//

The week of prom had finally arrived, and Kay still wasn't going.

"Are we all getting ready at my house?" I asked. We were all sitting in a booth in a small café in the inner city. We were all going shopping for prom, like the true procrastinators we were, we all waited until until the last minute.

"Yes" Mae said and everyone else nodded. "Okay now that we're talking about prom, does anybody actually have a date?" Max asked. "None of us?" Leo asked as we all shook our heads no. "We're such losers" Kaiden said and chuckled. "Who actually needs a date?" Mae asked. "Oh she's gonna start with her female empowerment rant" Leo said. "No, I'll save that for another day" Mae said. "Lets go get our clothes, I have stuff to do" I said as I saw a message from Luis. "Sure you do" Max said. "Some of us have lives Max" I said. "Some of us, but not you" Max said and smirked. "Let's go before I punch you" I said and we walked out.