Maybe this thing was a masterpiece until you tore it all up, running scared.

//Luis' POV//

Lynn had been in London for three days now. She had made the top three bands.

I zipped up my jacket and held the ticket in my hand. I was meeting Lynn in London so I could watch her final performance.

Only twenty minutes before I left.

"Luis" mom said as she knocked on the door. "Yes" I said and opened it. "Someone's here to see you" mom said. I left the ticket on the table and walked out.

I opened the door and saw Alex, he was leaning up against the wall smoking.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Came to talk to you" Alex said," so you're going to meet up with Lynn in London?" He asked. "That's none of your business" I said. "Look I'm just here to tell you that you're wasting your time. As soon as Lynn wins that award she'll be gone and out of your life!" Alex exclaimed. "You're just saying that" I said. "Look Luis, Lynn is going to tour the world. On that tour she's going to meet guys from all around the world, actors, artist, businessmen, and musicians like her. She's going to realize that she can do so much better than a simple small town baseball player. You won't hit the big leagues until your twenty, if you're lucky. By then Lynn will get tired of you. She'll find someone who can support her emotionally, physically and economically" Alex stated. "You're saying that cause you want me to back down" I said. "Look I'm not chasing Lynn cause I have nothing to offer her just like you" Alex said. "Alex Jackson joined major league when he was nineteen" I stated. "But you're not Alex Jackson, he got lucky" Alex said and smirked,"think about it Luis, Lynn is at a different level from you know. She's famous, you're not. Learn it now before she turns you down when you show up in London," Alex said and took a drag of his cigarette," think about it" Alex said and walked off.

"I'm not going to let his words get to me" I said as I walked back to my room.

I sat on my bed to think things through when I was startled by a new notification on my phone.

@AlexTurner: @luiscoronel "Lead singer of Pvris, Lynn Gunn was seen having lunch with lead singer, Alec Bourche of the band Mindless Games" New Romance? I told you 

I locked my phone and threw it on the bed.

"This can't be happening, this can't be real" I said and stood up,"I'm going to find out myself" I said and grabbed my bag and plane ticket and walked out.

//the next day//

I arrived at the venue where they would be hosting the last round.

I was staying at a hotel down the street.

Around midday I walked to the venue. The bands were going through rehearsal.

I took a step back and watched the band Mindless Games was playing.

"You had me at hello" Alec the lead singer sang and looked over at Lynn who was sitting on the side. "Thank you" Alec said once he finished singing. He walked off stage and hugged Lynn.

//Lynn's POV//

We were going through rehearsals and Mindless Games was preforming.

"You had me at hello" Alec sang and looked at me. I smiled and checked my phone awaiting a call from Luis. Lately he'd been so distant but I was finally going to see him.

"How was that?" Alec asked as he hugged me. "Great" I said a bit surprised. His hug had startled me.

"Luis?" Alexa exclaimed and pointed across from her. I looked over and saw Luis standing in the audience. "Luis" I said and stood up. "Rumors were right" Luis said and walked off. "Luis no!" I shouted and jumped off the stage and ran after him.

"Luis" I panted once I caught up to him. "Don't even try to make up so bullshit excuse. I saw you two hugging" Luis said. "It was a congratulations-for-not-fucking-up hug" I exclaimed. "What about the rumors?" Luis asked. "We went out to Nandos, got some chicken and left. Nothing happened!" I exclaimed. "You're lying, hes all you wanted in a guy" Luis said. "Luis what's up with you? Why are you acting this way?" I asked. "Because its all true! Youre gonna leave me for some guy who's your type. A millionaire to grant your every wish. I'm just a small town baseball player" Luis said and started to walk away from me. "Who said I needed that? I don't need money, what good is money if you're not happy" I said. "Exactly go be happy with some guy who is a musician like you, someone who can understand" Luis said and walked off. "Come to tonight's show and you'll understand what I really want!" I shouted.

I watched Luis hail a taxi and fade into the the traffic. I took a step back and sat on the curb and zipped up my hoodie and placed the hood over my head and ran inside into our hotel room.

He was gone. Luis was gone. The best thing I ever had was gone, all because Luis thinks he's not good enough for me.

You have no idea how wrong you are Luis, you have no idea.

**************************************

*********************************************

song used as title: All too well- Taylor Swift