gotta get you out of my system

:::a week later:::

//Lynn's POV//

It had been a week since Luis and I had kissed and I was doing everything to avoid him.

"Lynn what's wrong?" Mae asked me after math. "Nothing" I said quickly. "Don't lie to me" Mae said. "Okay, but not here" I said and we walked out towards the bleachers.

"I'm in love with him" I said as we sat down. "Please tell me you're talking about Parker Cannon and not about who I think you are" Mae said. "Sadly no, I'm talking about Luis" I said. "How?" Mae asked. "He kissed me and that just sparked fireworks of emotions" I explained. "What are you gonna do?" Mae asked. "What any sensible person would do" I said. "Tell him?" Mae asked. "Hell no, imma bury these feeling deep inside and hope they go away" I said," plus he's only messing with me to get back on the team" I said and sighed. "Boys are so difficult" Mae said and groaned. "I bet that's what they say about us" I said.

//Luis' POV//

"Why are girls so complicated?" Marco asked. We were both walking out towards the field for morning practice. "I don't know, all I know is I need to get Lynn out of my head" I said. "Dude just tell her how you feel" Marco suggested. "I cant, the team is counting on me" I said. "Fuck the team" Marco shouted. "My future is depending on this decision" I said. "Your future career or the future love of your life" Marco said. "Yeah" I said. "Would really hate to be you right now" Marco said. "Thanks for wise words" I said and gave Marco a shove. "I'm not Lynn so I can't give you any advice" Marco said and laughed. "Shut up" I said and placed our bags on the bleachers. "Looks who's here" Marco whispered and I looked up and saw Lynn. "Shit" I mumbled. "Say hi" Marco said and I waved over to Lynn. "Hey Lynn" I said and smiled. "Oh God your face just lights up when you say her name" Marco whispered. "Shut up" I whispered.

//Lynn's POV//

"Hi Luis" I said and smiled. "You do like him, you can see it in your smile" Mae whispered. "Shh" I whispered and walked down the bleachers towards Luis. "Ill see you during lunch, hey marco wanna help me with something" Mae said and dragged Marco away. "Sure" Marco said knowing he had no other option.

"So where are you suppose to be right now?" Luis asked me. "Running the mile" I said," what about you?" I asked. "Same but I have warmups" Luis said. "About what happened last week" I said changing the subject. "Yeah" Luis said. "Could we forget it happened?" I asked. "You can't forget something like that" Luis said. "It wasn't even real" I said coldly. "For me it was" Luis said. "Stop lying, I know what kind of games you're playing" I said," I overheard Wesley and Austin talk about how you were just talking to me so you could get back on the team" I said. "I'm not gonna deny that those were my intentions in the beginning but then I realized how amazing you were and well I ened up falling for you" Luis explained. "How do I know you're not lying?" I asked. "Ask Marco he's my best friend, I tell him everything and because of this" Luis said and pulled me into kiss.

"Is that fake?" Luis asked me," c'mon Lynn don't lie to yourself. You feel the same" Luis said and lifted my chin with his finger. "I do" I whispered. "I knew you that you couldn't deny it" Luis said and smiled and pulled me into another kiss.

"Wait how are we gonna do this, my brothers hate you, Wesley wants you to sweeten me up and we're so different" I said. "That's true" Luis said as we sat down in the bleachers. "There's only one option" I said. "Which is?" Luis asked. "We keep this a secret" I said. "A secret?" Luis asked. "Yes, just for a while. I'll get Mika and Mitchell to step down from the team, you'll get your spot back and then we'll work the rest out" I said. "So we act like we're indifferent with each other?" Luis asked. "Yes, just for now" I said. "Its gonna be hard" Luis said. "I know but it'll be for a while" I said. "I'll only be to kiss you when we're alone and out of sight?" Luis asked. "Yes" I said," like now" I said and gave Luis a quick peck on the lips. "I gotta go, I can hear the baseball team. I'll see you around" I said. "I'll stop by your house" Luis said. "I'll text you when it would be convenient" I said. "Okay" Luis said. "Now I really have to go" I said and gave Luis one last kiss.

**************************************

***********************************************

song used as title: My house- Pvris