Stolen kisses, Pretty lies

::seven months later::
//Lynn's POV//

"Hey what's up you guys, Bryanstars here at download festival. This is my first time being here, and it is also Pvris' first time as well. So could I have you personally introduce yourself and tell us your role in the band" Bryan said and handed the mic to me. "Lynn Gunn, and I'm lead singer and I play lead guitar" I said and handed the mic to Alexa. "Alexa San Roman and I play drums" Alexa said and passed it on to Brian. "Brian Macdonald and I play guitar"  Brian said. "Alex Babinski and I play bass" Alex said.

"First time here at Download and first time on tour" Bryan stated. "Yes, this is our first ever tour" I said. "How old are you guys?" Bryan asked. "Alexa and I are seventeen, Alex and Brian are nineteen" I said. "You guys should be in school now," Bryan said. "We graduated early, but they're going to finish online" Brian explained. "How does it feel to be here making your dreams come true?" Bryan asked. "Its insane, a couple of years ago I remember I was laughed at for listening to rock music and that got worst when I told people I was in a band. But that just proves that if you believe in yourself you can accomplish anything. Doesn't matter if nobody believes as long as you believe in yourself, that's all that matters" I stated.

**************************************

"And now you're wishing me well like you miss me!" I sang and stood on the security fence while the guards held onto my belt.

After the show was over we walked backstage.

"Last day on tour, tomorrow we're back home" Brian stated as we sat on the couch. "Then we get a three weeks off then we're on tour with Tonight Alive and The Story So Far" Alexa said. "A whole year of watching Lynn freak out over Jenna McDougall and Parker Cannon" Alex said and rolled his eyes. "I will not freak out" I stated and fixed my hair.

"Hey Lynn!" Andy Biersack exclaimed as he saw me. "Hi Biersack" I exclaimed. "We're all gonna go out to party wanna join?" Andy asked. "We're gonna be babysitting?" Ashley Purdy asked. "More like I'll end up babysitting all of you" I stated. "So are you coming?" Andy asked. "Yes" I said," now I gotta go pack" I said and walked out towards the hotel.

"Hey wanna hit the club with Black Veil Brides?" I asked Alexa and the guys. "Yes!" Alexa exclaimed," I love those guys especially CC!" Alexa exclaimed. "We'll be there" Brian said. "Alright I'm going to finish packing" I said and walked off to my room.

Once I finished packing I changed into a black long sleeve skater skirt dress with a pair of black heels. I straightened my hair and added foundation, mascara and liquid eyeliner with blood red lipstick.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed. "The guys bailed out" Alexa stated. She was wearing a dark blue strapless dress. Her hair was curled and she was wearing black pumps. "Alright let's go without them" I said and we walked out.

"We're ready to party!" I exclaimed as we met with Black Veil Brides in the lobby. "Where's Alex and Brian?" Jinxx asked. "They bailed out" I said. "Alright well let's go" Jake said and we walked out and into their car.

"You look great" Ashley whispered as I sat next to him. "Shut up" I whispered and punched his arm.

Once we arrived at the club we all got out and walked inside. "How about a shot?" Ashley asked. "only one" I said. "sure" Ashley said and winked.

After dancing for an hour I finally agreed to Ashley's invite to a couple of shots, but one shot turned into three, that turned turned into five and then had turned into ten.

"Ashley how dare you make me drink" I slurred. "I said one drink and you ended up drinking a whole bottle!" Ashley exclaimed.

It was four am when we stumbled back to the hotel.

"Bye Ashley" I said as I opened the door. "Lynn wait" Ashley said and pulled me into a kiss," see you around" Ashley said walked off to his room.

***************************************

I woke up the next morning with a massive headache. "Ugh this sucks" I said as I slid on a pair of black ray bands. I got out of bed and checked my phone. I had two new messages from Mika and Mitchell.

Mika: call me! Its important

Mitchell: call Mika its important.

"Ill call them after I shower" I said and walked to the bathroom.

After I showered I changed into a white citizen hoodie with a pair of black shorts and grey knee socks. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and walked out into the living room.

I sat on the couch and dialed Mika's number .

"about time you called"

"And a good morning to you too sunshine"

"You need to come home"

"Home as in California or Michigan"

"Michigan"

"What happened?"

"I'll explain when you get here, take the first flight out of London to Michigan and get here fast"

"Alright I'm booking a flight"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and and booked a flight to Grand Rapids.

I got up and slid on a pair of black skinny jeans and red vans. I grabbed my suitcase and left Alexa and the guys a note.

I quietly walked out and hailed a taxi.

All the way to the airport I was trying to figure out what could be so important to have Mika all worked up like that.

******************************************

**************************************************

song used as title: Blank Space- Taylor swift