That's how you lost the girl

"Alright we have exactly four hours to get ready" I announced. "You guys can use the bathroom on the first floor" I said to the guys. They grabbed this bags and walked downstairs. "I'm actually nervous" Mae exclaimed. "Same," I said and chuckled. "Is Luis going?" Mae asked. "Yes" I said. "Are you gonna dance with him?" Mae asked. "Mae you're forgetting we're secretly dating" I said," now let's go get ready" I said and we started doing our makeup.

Mae's consisted of foundation, liquid eyeliner, concealer, fake eyelashes and light pink lipstick.

Mine was the same except I was wearing red lipstick.

Mae had straightened her hair while mine was in a fishtail braid.

We slipped on our dress and the our shoes. Mae's were silver and mine were black with a sparkly heel.

"Lets go see in the guys are done" I said as I placed in my diamond earrings. "Ready to party" Mae said she placed in her pearl earrings. We grabbed our phones and placed it in our clutches. Mine was silver and Mae's was black.

We walked down the stairs and saw the guys all ready to go talking to Mitchell and Mika.

"You guys are going to prom?" I asked Mitchell and Mika. "Yeah I'm taking Elizett" Mitchell said. "I'm taking Kylin" Mika said. "What about Taylor and Megan?" I asked. "We're just friends" Mika and Mitchell said in unison. "Suuure" I said and rolled my eyes. "Spoken like a true man" Mae said and laughed. "Lets get going before Mae starts dissing guys" Leo said and they all got up. "Wait" grandma said and held up a camera," Alex are you coming?" Grandma shouted and a couple moments later Alex walked down. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt that had the first four buttons unbuttoned. He was wearing a pair of black tight dress pants with a black blazer. His dark brown hair was now a bit longer. "Okay, now all pose" grandma said made us all stand in a group and take a picture. "Is Luis joining you?" Alex whispered. "Shut up" I hissed and kicked him in the shin. "Ouch" Alex groaned. "Let's get going" Max said and we all walked outside. Alex was taking his motorcycle and we were all riding in a car together.

"Let's go out and have some fun!" Kaiden shouted as we arrived.

They were having the prom at the art center in the city.

We walked inside and soon were in impacted by the sound of the music that was booming.

"This is my jam!" Mae exclaimed as they played 'Break the Rules' by Charli XCX.

"Almost everyone is here" I said and looked around. "C'mon Lynn let's dance" Mae said and pulled me onto the dance floor. "You guys too" I said and dragged them along with me.

"Fuuuck yeah!" Max shouted as they started playing 'Shut up and dance' by Walk the moon. "This is my song!" Leo shouted and we all started dancing.

"Luis is looking over here" Mae whispered. I casually looked over and saw Luis and Marco looking at us. "Let's give them something to stare at" I said and we continued dancing.

//Elizabeth's POV//

"Luis has not taken his eyes off of Lynn since she's arrived " faith stated. "Don't even remind me" I growled. I watched as Luis stared at Lynn. "She's going to pay" I growled. "How?" Faith asked. "Watch" I said and walked over towards Luis.

"Hey Luis" I said. "Hey Elizabeth" Luis said. "You wanna dance?" I asked. "sure" Luis said and we walked towards the dance floor. I made sure from where we were standing that Lynn could see us.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as 'Amnesia' by 5 seconds of summer started playing.

//Lynn's POV//