Cause we're young and we're reckless

//Lyndsey's POV//

"I'm going to a friend's house, I'll see you guys later" I told Mika and Mitchell. "what are we suppose to tell grandma?" Mika asked. "just tell her I won't be home too late" I said as I saw Mae. "hold up" I said and signaled Mae over. "guys this is Mae, I'm going to hang out with her. Mae this is Mitchell and Mika, my older brothers" I said and introduced them.

"Mika" Mika said and shook Mae's hand. "Mitchell" Mitchell said and shook Mae's hand. "Mae Justins" Mae grinned showing her braces. "nice to meet you" Mitchell and Mika winked. "I'll see you guys later" I said and dragged Mae away with me.

"Ohmygod your brothers are so good looking!" Mae exclaimed. "Are they really?" Kay asked. "one has that alternative boy look and the other has that James Dean daydream, white tee black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket" Mae explained. "dibs on James Dean!" Kay exclaimed. "Yes I get the alternative one, we can share flannel!" Mae exclaimed. "you guys" I said and laughed.

"What you guys talking about?" Leo asked as he joined us. "Lynn's brothers" Mae exclaimed. "They're m-m-m good" Kay exclaimed. "you too Kay?" Leo asked. "I'm telling you, you've never seen guys like this" Mae explained. "why Lynn why?" Leo asked. "not my fault" I said and held my hands up in defense.

"lets get out of here before my self esteem goes down a little more" Leo said and we started walking down the street. "Your eyes are swallowing me, Mirrors start to whisper," Kaiden sang "Shadows start to see. My skin's smothering me." Leo sang " Help me find a way to breathe! Time stood still, The way it did before. It's like I'm sleepwalking" Max sang. "Max, Kaiden and Leo like to randomly break into song"Mae explained. "Glee" Kaiden said and both Leo and Max did the "L" shape with their hands and placed it on their foreheads. "get used to it, cause they do it constantly" Kay said and rolled her eyes.

"How long have you guys known each other?" I asked as we continued walking down the street. "I've known Mae since we were ten" Leo said. "And the rest of us met in detention" Kaiden explained as we continued walking.

"We had all gotten Saturday morning detention" Kaiden began,"I got it for skipping school" Kaiden stated. "I got it because I got caught making out with a girl in the theater" Max said nonchalantly. "Late to class a couple times" Leo said. "I was late as well" Mae said. "And I punched this kid in the mouth for talking shit about me" Kay said. "wow" I said. "we all arrived like complete strangers-" Kaiden said. "except Leo and I" Mae interrupted. "and this is how it all happened" Kaiden said and trailed off.

//flashback//
//Mae's POV//

"I can't believe we got Saturday morning detention, what is life" I said and paced around. "Calm down would you" Leo said and fixed his hair in the mirror. "I'll see you on Saturday morning" Leo said and walked out.

::the next morning::

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and got up and took a shower.

I changed into a white One Direction t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and red vans. I slipped a red flannel and rolled up the sleeves. I dried my hair and left it wavy. I added mascara and walked out backpack in my hand.

I walked out to find Leo sitting at the dinning room table talking with my mom. "Alright let's go" mom said and we all got up and walked out towards the car.

"I want you guys to study while you're stuck in there" Mom said as she pulled up towards the front. "but mom we can't" I said. "Well find a way Mae, you too Leo" Mom said. "yes" we mumbled and walked out. "this is going to suck" Leo said as we walked inside.

//Kaiden's POV//

"You got caught skipping school! dad shouted as I fixed my black Asking Alexandria crew neck. "yup" I said nonchalantly and took a step back and admired my outfit. Which consisted of a black Asking Alexandria crew neck with a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of grey vans. We got into the car and drove off.

"I want you to rethink your actions!" Dad shouted. "okay" I said and walked out. "whatever" I mumbled and walked inside.

//Max's POV//

"You got in trouble for making out with a girl?" mom asked. "yeah" I said. "good job" dad said and high fived me. "Alex don't encourage him!" mom shouted. "get in the car, we'll talk about your punishment later" mom said and dad and I walked into the car.

"Good job son," dad said and patted my back,"keep playing them like that and you'll be the number one heartbreak" dad said and I walked out. "sure" I said nonchalantly and walked inside.

//Kay's POV//

"And so the guy was calling me out, saying I was a queer and that I was a psycho bitch" I said into the phone and fixed my makeup. "And I did what you taught me, I fought back. I confronted him and after he admitted to it, I took a step back and punched his jaw"

"That's my girl"

"Kaycee lets go!" moms shouted and pounded on the door.

"I gotta go, it's time for detention" I said.

"Bye honey, I'll see you this summer"

"Bye dad" I said and hug up.

I fixed my black Of mice and Men cut off tee and walked out.

"Try not to be so violent Kaycee" mom said as we pulled up. "I'll try" I said and walked out inside.

I stepped inside and saw four people already sitting down. All in different tables. I took a seat in the back behind a guy with jet black hair. "hey girl" he said and smirked. "no" I said and sat down.

"Welcome to Saturday morning detention! you will be here until noon. There will be no talking! I want it silent. Is that clear?" Mr. Hendricks shouted. "yes" we all said and he walked out locking the door behind him. "this is gonna be fun" I said sarcastically.

***************************

********************************

Song name used as title: Blank Space- Taylor Swift