You break my heart in the blink of an eye

"Hello"

"Hey, we got good news and band news"

"What's wrong? Tell me the good news first"

"We're going on tour with  Of Mice and Men and We are the in crowd for a couple of dates"

"How many?"

"Ten days"

"Where?"

"We're playing, New York, Miami, Nashville, Detroit, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Houston, Oklahoma city, Los Vegas, Portland, and Los Angeles"

"When are we leaving"

"Two days"

"Then what?"

"After the ten days we get a day to pack all of our stuff and then we have to be in New York by nine am to start off the world tour. We'll hit off Europe, then Asia, Australia, Canada, the States, Mexico, then Brazil and then we play one last show in Los Angeles together. After the worldwide tour we have a month off before warped tour and then we have Lollapalooza and finally Rocktober fest and that concludes our year"

"You've got to be kidding me"

"No"

"I have to leave in two days?"

"Yes"

"Fine I'll see you in two days"

"Bye "

"Bye" I hung up and let out a deep breath.

"Everything okay?" Luis asked as he wrapped his arms around me. "I have to go" I said. "Why?" Luis asked. "I'll explain" I said and we walked down the street.

"You're leaving in two days?" Luis asked. "Yes, we got ten dates on the Of Mice and men tour" I said. "How long will you be gone?" Luis asked. "After that the worldwide tour starts" I said," I wont see you until March of next year" I said. "I'll be in college by then" Luis said. "Yeah" I said.

We sat in silence for the next couple of minutes trying to process all this new information.

"Go" Luis whispered," I won't get mad" Luis said. "What about us?" I asked. "We'll try to keep it going," Luis said. "We'll Skype" I said. "Yeah, now lets enjoy these last two days together" Luis said and we walked off.

**********************************
*************************************

Just a heads up the next few chapters will be rather short, its part of the story plus it helps set up the sequel.

So stay tuned for that :)

Comment

And

Vote

Thank you♥