shut up and dance with me

//Luis's POV//

Lynn's stage presence was amazing. When she was on stage all eyes were on her. Her moves were hypnotizing.

"Thank you" Lynn said once the finished their last song. They all took a bow and walked backstage. "That was amazing" I said. "They've got talent, especially their drummer" Marco stated. "She's pretty" I stated. "She is, really pretty" Marco said. "You like her, don't you?" I asked. "She's pretty that's it" Marco said turning bright red. "Let's go talk to them" I said and we walked backstage.

"What do I say" Marco whispered. "Just say hi" I said. "Hey" Lynn said as she saw us. "Hey" we said. "This is Luis and Marco," Lynn said and introduced us. "This is Alex, Brian and Alexa" Lynn said and introduced her band. "You were great" I told Lynn. "Thanks" Lynn said and smiled. "Lynn we're going to Connor's party" Mika announced," you coming?" Mika asked. "Yeah" Lynn said and looked over at Alexa. "Alright we're leaving in ten minutes" Mitchell said. "Wanna come?" Lynn asked me. "Sure" I said as I looked over at Marco who nodded. "Okay, I'm going to go tell Mae, and the guys" Lynn said and walked back to the audience.

//Lynn's POV//

I'm going to have you falling in love with me in no time, you played with me now I'm going to play with you, I thought to myself as I smiled at Luis.

I turned around and walked towards the guys' table.

"You guys wanna come to an after party?" I asked once I reached their table. "Hell yeah!" max exclaimed. "Alright we're leaving in ten minutes, so meet us backstage" I said and walked back.

"Okay let's go!" Mitchell announced.

"Okay so this is how we're gonna do it, Mitchell will drive one car. I'll take another so get in if you want to party" Mika announced.

We all pilled into the cars and drove off.

Ten minutes later we arrived at Connor's house.

"Alright I'm not your babysitter so do what ever you want," Mika announced and left with Mitchell, Elizett and Elizett's friend Kylin.

"Let's party!" Max exclaimed. "Let's do this" I said and we walked inside.

We were soon impacted by 'Knee Socks' playing loudly in the speakers.

"This is my jam!" Kay exclaimed and pulled Kaiden onto the dance floor. "Yay" Mae exclaimed as Leo pulled her onto the dance floor. I saw Marco whisper something to Alexa and then they stepped onto the dance floor. "Well then" I said and smirked as I saw Alex and Brian walk away with Mitchell, Mika, Elizett and Kylin. "wanna dance?" I asked Luis. "I-I can't dance" Luis shuttered. "Its easy c'mon" I said. "I don't know" I said and shook my head. "don't be such a party pooper" I said and pulled him onto the dance floor. "Just dance" I said as 'Shut Up And Dance' started playing. "I can't dance" Luis said. "Just let it go, no one is watching us" I said and looked into Luis' eyes trying to convince him. "Okay" Luis said. "Don't act like its such a bad thing" I said and laughed," just follow the beat. And follow me" I said and smiled.

//Luis' POV//

Just how Lynn was hypnotizing on stage, she was hypnotizing even when she danced.

*******************

**********************

Song they jammed out to -------->

Song used as title: shut up and dance- Walk the Moon