You're no good for me, but baby I want you

As soon as I walked in Grandma raised hell on me.

"where have you been?" she asked. "I told Mitchell and Mika to tell you I was gonna be late" I said. "not this late" grandma yelled. "this is what your parents were talking about, not with my Lyndsey, you will not be disobeying my orders you understand?" she shouted. "yes" I said. "yes ma'am" she corrected me. "yes ma'am" I said. "now go upstairs to your room you're grounded" she said and walked past her towards the stairs.

I walked into my room and closed and locked the door.

"This is gonna be fun" I said and kicked off my shoes and sat on my bed.

*****************************************

It was four in the morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. "fuck this" I said and got up. I changed out of my white Pierce The Veil tank top and black basketball shorts into a grey Motionless in White over sized t-shirt with a pair of black shorts and a pair of red high top converse. I grabbed a black beanie with the word "rad" in melting letters. I grabbed my phone and walked towards the window. I opened it and jumped out.

I walked around until I noticed a shed far from the house. There was a massive tree next to it. I climbed onto the tree and then onto the shed.

I pulled out my phone and was about to send Alexa a message until I realized the time difference. I sighed and started listening to Diet Mountain Dew by Lana del Rey.

"What are you doing up so early?" a voice asked. I looked down and saw Alex. He was wearing a white tee with a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black leather jeans. It was like James Dean, for sure. 

"I came out to get some fresh air, you?" I asked. "same" Alex said and lit a cigarette, "so Lynn whyd you move here?" Alex asked. "well," I said and climbed off the tree and sat next to him on the ground," I needed a new scenery"I said."you're such a liar!"  Alex exclaimed," my godmother told me you got in trouble with your mom" Alex said. "if you already knew, why'd you ask?" I asked. "Wanted to get a conversation going" Alex said. "there's other ways to do that" I said. "I know, but I do things differently" Alex said and blew out a smoke. "how is grandma your godmother?" I asked. "she took me in when my parents died when I was ten, she practically raised me. But don't worry we're not blood related," Alex said and winked. 

Alex was so hot, he had that bad boy swagger that made him irresistible, but I knew he was trouble. 

"I gotta go get ready, but I'll see you at breakfast" Alex said and kissed my cheek,"pleasure meeting you, Lynn" Alex said and walked off.

I walked back into my room and bumped into Mitchell. "where were you?" He asked. "you're not my mom" I said. "but I am your brother, where were you?" Mitchell asked again. "I had to get some fresh air" I said. "you were with Alex" Mitchell said. "yeah why?" I asked. "I don't want you hanging around him" Mitchell said. "he lives with us kinda of impossible" I said. "Avoid him" Mitchell said. "why?" I asked. "because" Mitchell started but then Grandma walked. "we have some early birds here, Lyndsey change you can't wear that to school" grandma said. "yes ma'am" I said and walked towards my room.

I took a shower and changed into a white asking Alexandria tank top with a pair of black of high waisted shorts with a red flannel. I slipped on a pair of black vans. I dried my hair and left it wavy. I added mascara and light pink lipstick. I grabbed my backpack and walked out.

I walked into the dinning room and sat in between Mika and Mitchell. Mika was wearing a black The Wonder years, new generation t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of low top white converse. Mitchell was wearing a grey The Who t-shirt with a pair of black skinny and a pair of black converse and his famous leather jacket. "Good morning" Alex said as he walked in. He sat across from Mika and next to grandma. "morning" we mumbled. "don't" Mitchell mumbled as he saw that Alex smiled at me, he was wearing a black button up shirt with black skinny jeans and red vans. 

Once we finished eating we got into the car and drove off.

Alex couldn't be that bad,  He seemed like a nice guy, Mitchell was probably overreacting.

My thoughts were interrupted by Mae and Kay. "hey wanna hang out at my house?" Mae asked. "I'm grounded" I said as we walked into class. "Why?" Kay asked. "cause I came home late" I said. "bogus" Mae and Kay said. "well I'll see you guys during lunch" Kay said as the first bell rang. "bye" We said as Kay walked out.

"We could just hang out at my house" I suggested. "yeah that'd be great" Mae said.

As soon as class ended I had forgotten my gym shorts so I went back to my locker and got them. On the way towards the field I saw Alex making out with some bottle blond. "Mitch was right" I whispered and continued walking.

****************************************

***********************************************

Song used as title: Diet Mountain Dew- Lana Del Rey