Secrets dont sleep till they're took to the grave

"I really fucked it up this time, didn't I my dear, didn't I my dear" I sang and Alex, Brian and I took it away on guitar while Alexa played the drums.

"That was awsome!" Alex exclaimed. "Okay should we do that for the audition?" Brian asked. "I kinda wanna do The edge" I said. "Are you sure?" Alexa asked. "Yes, we gotta go all out" I said. "Alright let's start practicing" Brian said.

**************************************

"Alright I gotta go, Luis has practice right now and I'm having lunch with his parents" I said and placed my guitar in the case. "Speaking of parents when is Luis going to meet your parents?" Alexa asked. "you mean my dad and the woman who disowned me?" I asked. "She didn't disown you" Alexa said. "She will when she finds out I wanna play at download" I said. "You're going to have to tell her someday" Alex pointed out. "I will, just not today" I said and swung my case over my shoulder. "Bye guys" I said and walked out.

I quickly got into my car and drove off to my house.

I ran inside and took a quick shower and changed into a black romper with thin straps, the shorts went down to my mid thigh.

I dried my hair and straightened it. My makeup only consisted of foundation and mascara.

I slipped on a Royal blue kimono with pink flower print. I slipped on a pair light pink vans and grabbed my phone.

I walked out and ran to my car. I was already running late. So instead of going to pick up Luis I went straight to his house.

Me:
I'm running late, so I'm going straight to your house

Luis:
Okay, see you in ten minutes

I got out and walked up to the front door.

I rang the doorbell and waited. "Hey Lynn" Luis' sister said as she opened the door.

"I thought Luis was coming with you?" She asked. "I was running late so I couldn't pick him up, but he'll be here soon" I said as we walked inside.

"Buenas tardes Lyndsey" Luis' mom said. "Buenas tardes señora" I said and shook her hand. "Luis is going to be a bit late" she said and we all took a seat. "So Lyndsey what will you be doing with your life when school ends?" His mom asked. "College is an option" I said. "Luis said you were in a band" his mom pointed out. "Oh yeah, but that's just a pass time" I said and gave her a slight smile. "When will we meet your parents" she asked. "They're in Michigan, I'm staying with my grandmother, Elena Almada" I said. "Your grandmother is Elena Almada?" She asked. "Yes" I said. "I'd love to meet your grandmother, I've seen her in town but shes always so busy" she said. "In her art studio" I said. "And dealing with Alex is a handful" she said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Alex has some deep problems, with alcohol and aggression" she said," he's been in jail at least ten times. The biggest for domestic abuse, poor girl" she said. Before I could ask about the girl Luis walked in.

"sorry I'm late. I'll be down in a ten minutes" Luis said and walked up to his room.

"Well let's set the table" she said and we got up. While I placed the plates on the table I thought back to what had said,

"domestic abuse, poor girl" what did she mean? Did Alex had a girlfriend and abused her? I needed to know what exactly had happened.

************************************

*********************************************

song used as title: Shadow Moses- Bring Me The Horizon