My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me

As soon as I arrived at the airport I hailed a taxi. 

Twenty minutes later I arrived at my parent's house.

Me: I'm here

Mika:give me a sec.

A couple minutes later Mika opened the door. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Come into the kitchen" Mika said and I left my suitcase at the door.

I walked into the living room and saw mom and dad standing across from Mitchell who was sitting on the couch, Nana was standing next to the couch.

"Where have you been these last months?" Mom asked me. "London, download festival" I said. "You went to London without my authorization?" Mom asked. "Grandma let me leave" I said. "Wow Lyndsey you've manipulated youre grandmother as well!" Mom exclaimed," only thing you're good at" mom shouted. "You're wrong mom, I'm obviously good at music and that's why I won that contest. I have talent that you don't want to recognize" I shouted. "Jumping around in a band is not a talent! That won't get you into college!" Mom shouted. "But it will make me happy" I shouted. "for how long? Until the money and fame run out" mom shouted," you could've gone to college and gotten a decent job" mom shouted. "Why so I could become a heartless self centered person like you! Who only sees her own needs and doesn't care about her kids'" I shouted and took a step back as mom's hand impacted with my face. "Madison!" Grandma shouted. "Madison watch yourself!" dad shouted.  "No dad its okay, she hates hearing the truth! But you know what I'm not going to quit the band, cause that's my dream" I said. "Fine then I guess I don't have a daughter" mom shouted. "Then you don't have kids at all" Mitchell stated. "Mitch and I weren't in New York looking at medical schools or law schools, we were looking at fine art schools" Mika said. "What?" Mom asked. "I'm going to study art and photography" Mitchell said. "And I'm studying an acting career" Mika said. "But what about medical school?" Mom asked. "That's your dream not ours" Mitchell said. "Fine! You can all do what ever you please! Just don't come crawling to me when your dream dries out!" Mom spat. "Don't worry we won't" I said," dad, Nana I'll contact you guys later" I said and walked out.

"Don't ever step foot in my house unless its with an apology and a degree!" Mom shouted.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out with Mika and Mitchell following behind me.

"Are you okay?" Mitchell asked. "No, my personal life is falling apart. My professional life is great but my family is being ripped apart and I lost Luis" I said. "You need forget about him" Mika stated. "I have to go back home" I said. "Lynn you can't go back home" Mitchell said," If you wanna forget him, you need to stay away from him" Mitchell said. "And I will, but I need to pick up the rest of my stuff from the house and then I'll move in with you guys" I said. "Fine but call us when you arrive" Mika said. "I will" I said and hailed a taxi.

*************************************

"How'd you mom take the news?" Grandma asked as I walked into the house. "She flipped out and disowned Mitchell, Mika and I" I stated. "why'd she disown MIka and Mitchell?" Grandma asked. "cause Mika and Mitchell are going to study art and photography and acting" I explained. "your mother's perfect world is crumbling before her very eyes" Grandma said and walked off. 

I walked into my room and changed into a white tank top with a pair of black shorts and red vans. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and added mascara and liquid eyeliner before walking out. 

I got into my car and drove off to the park. Once I parked near the lake I got out and spotted Alex near the lake, with a duffle bag near his side. 

"hey" I said as I stood next to him. "Lynn!" Alex exclaimed and hugged me," what are you doing here?" Alex asked. "I'm off tour for a few weeks before I start the world tour" I explained. "wow I can't believe you're here" Alex exclaimed. 

"what are you doing with that duffle bag?" I asked as we walked out of the ice cream parlor. "I'm leaving" Alex said. "why?" I asked. "this town is too small for me, babe" Alex said. "so this is the last time I'll see you?" I asked. "yes" Alex said. "better make it count then"  I said and winked. 

//Luis' POV//

"dude we have to go to Matty's party, if we don't we'll miss out on everything" Austin said. Tino, Marco, Austin and I were walking down the street after spending the day at the baseball field. We had all started training so that we would be in shape by the time the season started again. 

"didn't the cops show up to his last party?" I asked. "yes, that just makes it more exciting" Tino exclaimed. "c'mon Luis lets go, its our senior year we have to enjoy it before we're shipped off to college" Marco said. "I'll think about it" I said "wait is that Lynn?" Austin asked as we all looked over and saw a girl with a white tank and black shorts. "And is that Alex Turner?" Tino asked. "dude don't look now, but they're kissing" Marco said. "what?" I asked. 

//Alex's POV//

While Lynn was talking about her world tour I looked over and saw Luis, Tino, Austin and Marco. "Last time I'll be able to do this" I said and pulled Lynn in for a kiss. "are you serious?" I heard Luis ask. Lynn quickly pulled away and looked at Luis. "you leave for seven months and when you come back you come back with him?" Luis asked. I saw as Lynn opened her mouth to say something but instead she walked closer to Luis and then all hell broke loose. 

"are you fricken serious? You're the one who left me, you left when i needed you the most. You ran away cause you got scared so don't you dare  try to blame this on me! I was there for you, and then when I needed you, you left. You left me all alone! So dont you dare come and create a scene because you have no right!" Lynn shouted and then walked off to her car and drove off. 

"way to go sporto" I said and then walked off to my car. 

//Luis' POV//

"shit dude she told you" Austin said. "god I was so stupid!" I shouted," she's right, I left her when she needed me the most" I said. "if you wanted to get back together, well now those plans are gone" Tino said. "let her calm down and then you have to talk to her" Marco said. 

Marco was right I had to talk to Lynn and try to fix all this, I ran out cause I was scared and now I had to fix this. 

*****************************

***********************************

Hi guys, I wanna say a massive thank you for the views <3 I'm going back to school like in two weeks and I may not be able to update regularly, but I am getting my wifi back so I will try to keep a schedule. 

On the plus side I will be updating on Friday because it is my birthday, but instead of having a bash I'll be at my orthodontist appointment getting my braces tightened and updating my fanfics...I'm such a loser....anyways a massive thank you for the views, please read my other fanfics. 

Before I leave I just wanna say what is up with One Direction giving all their fans heart attacks, first Louis is going to be a dad and now Zayn and Perrie are over?! what is this! Its a bad time to be in the fandom

Okay that its for my rant. A massive thank you for the views and stay tuned for Friday because i'll be doing a double update. 

song used as title: Bulletproof love- Pierce The Veil