Your game or my fame?

//Lynn's POV//

"Nothing in this world could ever bring them down" I sang softly as I sat out on the out field. Luis was changing into his uniform.

I stood up quickly as I saw Mitchell and Mika arrive.

I ran over as I saw Wesley walk out with the coach, Luis and Marco.

"You're off the team Wesley for trying to sneak in steroids" the coach announced. "Luis also took part!" Wesley shouted. "I never did anything" Luis said. "Wesley quiet, off my field" the coach ordered and Wesley walked off but not before sending Luis a dirty look. "We're off the team" Mika announced. "What?" the coach asked. "We're going to new York for a couple of months" Mitchell informed us. "What?" I asked. "We were gonna tell you later" Mika told me. "Why don't wanna play anymore?" The coach asked. "Sports aren't are thing anymore" Mitchell said. "We had a great time but this isn't are thing" Mika said. "May you have a great season" Mitchell said and shook the coach's hand. "And thank you" Mika said and shook the coach's hand.
They walked off and drove off.

"Well in that case, Marco you're our pitcher and Luis you're back to team captain" the coach informed," now lets get practice going" the coach shouted and all the players went to their places.

**************************************

"Did you know about this?" Luis asked as we walked to his car after practice. "No" I said," I was taken by surprise as well" I said.

"Well we have to celebrate that I'm back on the team" Luis said as we arrived at my house. "Pick me up again in twenty minutes and we'll go somewhere" I said. "Alright be back in twenty minutes" Luis said and kissed me. I got out of the car and ran inside.

As I opened the door to my bedroom I noticed something on the ground.

"Calling all bands from the States, do you have what it takes to perform in front of millions? If so come audition, winner gets to play download festival in the UK" I read," Holy shit!" I exclaimed and picked up my phone.

I took a picture of the flyer and sent it to Alexa, Brian, and Alex.

"Alexa did you get the picture I sent you?"

"Ohmygod is this real?"

"Yes!"

"Sweet baby Jesus!"

"You guys have to come over!"

"We'll be there in two weeks"

"Okay I gotta go but we'll talk about this later"

"Alight I'll inform the guys"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and  took a quick shower. I changed into a black lace tank top with a black skater skirt. I slipped on a pair of dark blue lace toms and pulled my hair into a fishtail braid. I added mascara and light pink lipstick. I grabbed my phone and walked out with the flyer in my hand.

"Look at this" I exclaimed immediately after I got into the car.

"This could be our big break!" I exclaimed," playing download is a dream of mine!" I exclaimed. "Lynn I don't want to burst your bubble but this is the same day as my big game" Luis said. "Are you serious?" I asked. "Yes, look go to your audition its cool" Luis said. "No, this is a big step for you" I said," I'm going to make both events" I said. "Lynn you don'have to" Luis said. "I have to and I want to" I said.

This was my big break, and that game was Luis' big break and I wasn't gonna leave him all alone. I was going to make it to both events, no matter how hard it was going to be. I needed to be there for him.