Thanks for the memories

//Lynn's POV//

As I sat in my seat I looked out the window and suddenly all the memories started playing. From when I first saw him out in the field on my first day of school, the first time I talked to him. That kiss he stole after the party. Our first fight. Prom, his baseball game. My show. His say anything moment. Our second attempt at prom. Our spacial night. His graduation and that last Polaroid he took.

I took out the picture and held it in my hands. "Thanks for the memories" I said and smiled.

//Luis's POV//

As I watched Lynn's flight take off I started to think about everything we had shared, all of our memories.

Starting with when we bumped into each other. Our school project. Wesley's plan to get her to fall in love with me, which ended with both of  us falling in love. That kiss I stole. First disaster of prom. Warped tour. My game. Her audition. My win. Her win. Our fight. My attempt to win her back. Second attempt at prom. That great night. And our goodbye.

I picked up her necklace out of my pocket and smiled. "Thanks for the memories" I said and drove off.

"Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right" that's true. You can live the best romance in your life if you put in effort and if you're with someone who's worth it. But "el que se enamora pierdeis also true. We both fell in love so deep that we find it hard to be without the other person . we won in a sense that we both got to experience that, buy we lost because now we don't have each other and its hard to move on because we fell oh, so deeply in love

**********************************

******************************************

Song used as title: Thanks for the memories- Fall Out Boy