Im just sitting here planning my revenge

//Alex's POV//

Luis and Lynn and had been dating for almost six months and it was driving me insane!

Six months of watching them hug, kiss and hold hands. To make matters worse my godmother let Luis spend the night, she trsuted him so she knew he wouldn't take advantage of her.

"I can't fucken take it!" I shouted and chucked my phone at the wall. Lynn had just posted a picture of Luis and her at Starbucks. "Stop looking through her instagram feed!" Parker shouted. "I can't help it!" I shouted. "God why are getting so worked up over a girl? There's like a billion of them in the world" Brent scoffed. "Not like Lynn" I said. "Whatever, she's just a girl" Brent chuckled. "Lynn is not just a girl!" I shouted and lunged myself at him. I pushed him against the wall and gripped onto his shirt. "Don't you ever fucken say that Lynn is just a girl" I spat. "Get off me!" Brent shouted and pushed me back," you act like you're so big and tough, but you ain't shit" Brent shouted. "Shut up!" I shouted. "Calm down Alex!" Parker shouted and pushed me back. "Back down Parker!" I shouted. "What are you gonna do hit us?" Brent asked," just like your ex" Brent said. "Shut the fuck up" I shouted and punched him. "Alex what the hell is wrong with you!" Parker shouted and pushed me away the wall making me collide against the mirror that shattered behind me. "Why are you taking your anger out on me?" Brent said and spit out some blood," we're not the ones getting it on with Lynn, Luis is!" Brent shouted," and all you're doing is getting angry over something that was never yours!" Brent scoffed. "Fuck you!" I shouted and almost lunged myself at him again. "Alex stop! Just leave, we're done with bullshit!" Parker shouted and pushed me out of his room. "Fuck you guys!" I shouted as I walked out. "Quit being a bitch" Parker scoffed and slammed the door.

I walked out of Parker's house and walked down the street.

I had lost Lynn and I had just lost my two best friends, everything was slowly slipping out of my hands.

"Goddamn you Lynn for getting under my skin!" I shouted and punched a brick wall.

After an hour of wondering I arrived at the skatepark.

"Hey Alex" josh said as he saw  me. "Hey" I said. "Where've you been?" Josh asked. "Here and there" I said and looked around. "Where's Riker, Kellin, and Levi?" I asked. "They're practicing for some audition. Hold up I got the flyer" josh said and took out a folded paper out of his ripped skinny Jean's pocket. "Winner plays Download in The UK" Josh explained as he handed me the paper. "Can I take this?" I asked. "Sure, you know someone in a band?" Josh asked. "Yeah" I said and smirked," I'll see you around" I said and turned around and started walking towards the house.

This was exactly what I needed to separate Luis and Lynn. Cause if I cant have her neither can he!

***********************************

******************************************

song used as title: Picture to Burn- Taylor Swift