All is fair in love and war

//Luis' POV//

"Dude go home, you're not ready to practice" Marco said as we walked into the locker rooms. "I lost her" I said and hit my hand against the locker. "You messed up, c'mon I'll take you home" Marco said and grabbed his bag and we walked out.

"Is she getting into Alex's car?" I asked as I saw Lynn walk with Alex towards his car. "Maybe she's getting a ride" Marco suggested. "He's fricken hugging her!" I shouted as I saw Alex embrace Lynn. "Okay let's get out of here before you do something you're going to regret" Marco said and pulled me towards his car.

We drove off to a near by baseball field and took out our equipment. "Take your anger out" Marco said and handed me a bat. I walked out to the batting cage while Marco went out to the pitcher's mound.

"Get your anger out" Marco shouted and tossed the ball.

"You should get mad more often, we'd win more games" Marco said as I hit it out past the fence.

"I can't believe she's with Alex now" I shouted as I hit another ball. "She had to move on" Marco stated. "But why with him, its only been a day" I shouted. "Actually 3 days, but who's counting" Marco said. "Not helping" I said and hit another ball.

Three hours later we called it a day.

"Just like she forgot about me, I'm going to forget about her" I said as we packed our stuff. "Are you sure?" Marco asked," this could backfire on you" Marco stated. "I'm willing to take that risk" I said and picked up my phone.

"What's your cousins number?" I asked and smirked. "Fuck off" Marco said and laughed. "I'm kidding" I said and chuckled. "Look I won't give you my cousins number, or my sisters number but how about her number" Marco said and pointed over towards a girl who was sitting on the grass taking pictures of the sky.

She had long black wavy hair. She was wearing a black The Eeires  shirt with a pair of high waisted denim shorts with a pair of black converse. She was taking pictures with an old Nikon film camera.

"Go talk to her" Marco suggested. "Here I go" I said and walked over to her.

"Hi" I said and smiled. "Not interested" she said and got up, but not before taking a picture of me.

"wait" I said. "I'm lesbian, so not interested" she repeated. "I just wanna talk" I said. God, was every single girl on this planet going to turn me down!

"Okay" she said. "Im Luis" I said and stretched out my hand. "Astrid" she said and shook it.

She had light blue eyes and her septum was pierced. "Do you live around here?" I asked. "Home schooled, I'm part of a military family. My dad is in the Marines." She stated. "How old are you?" I asked. "Seventeen" she stated. "Are you really lesbian or did you just say that?" I asked. "I'm dead serious" she said. "Oh well" I said and turned around. "What were you going try to do? Flirt with me?" She asked. "Its complicated" I said. "I have time" she said and I explained the whole story to her.

"Okay I'll make you a deal" Astrid started," I'll pretend to be your new lover so you can get your girl back if youre my date to the Miss Summer pageant," Astrid said. "You're in a pageant?" I asked. "No my sister is but my mom wants me to be there and I have to bring a date, and she doesn't know I'm lesbian so yeah" Astrid explained. "Alright I guess we have a deal" I said and stretched out my hand. "We do" Astrid said and shook my hand.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, getting a fake girlfriend so that Lynn would get jealous and maybe get back with me...sounds insane but all is fair in love and war....let's just hope this doesn't backfire and blow up in my face.

*************************************************

*********************************************************

Hii guys a massive thank you the views it means a lot!!!

A happy fourth of July! (i was going to update this two days ago but i got distracted...by pop punk boys. their snapbacks and band tees reminded me too much of Parker Cannon)

Anyways enough of my boy-crazed rant.

Again a massive thank you for the views!! 

song used as title: closure- The story so Far 

Comment

and

vote

thank you