I've heard that you've been out and about with some other girls.

::flashforward to Sunday::
//Lynn's POV//

I got up to the sound of my alarm. I got up and took a shower. I changed into a black long sleeve skater skirt dress with a pair of black heels.

I dried my hair and straightened it. I added foundation,  mascara and liquid eyeliner with blood red lipstick.

I placed my phone in my clutch and walked out.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked. "Pageant" I said. "Can I come?" Alex asked. "Sure" I said. "Give me ten minutes" Alex said and ran off to his room.

Ten minutes later he came out wearing a white button up shirt with a pair of black tight pants. His hair was slicked back and he was wearing black dress shoes.

"All right let's go" I said and we walked outside and into his car.

Twenty minute later we arrived at the venue.

"Fuck no" I said as I saw Luis and some girl. She had long black hair and she was wearing a white long sleeve dress, Similar to mine. I hated to admit that she was very pretty.

//Astrid's POV//

"When is your date getting here?" Dad asked. "Dad he's not my date, I'm just having him come with me so mom can shut up" I said and fixed my hair. "When are you gonna tell her?" Dad asked. "When she stops being a self centered bi-" I said but was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Saved by the bell" dad said and walked over to open the door.

"Luis Coronel," Luis said and stretched out his hand. "Kayden Versailles" dad said and shook his hand. "Okay dad ill see you at the pageant?" I asked. "Maybe" dad said. "Okay bye" I said and hugged him.

"Ready?" I asked as we walked in. "Yes" Luis said and we walked over to my mom.

"Mom, Megan, this is Luis my date" I said and introduced Luis to my mom and twin sister Megan. "Kathryn Henderson" mom said and shook Luis' hand. "Megan Henderson" Megan said and shook his hand. "Finally you bring a boy, I was starting to think you were lesbian" mom said and Megan snickered. "Of course not" I said and swallowed. "Megan let's go get you ready" Mom said," pleasure to meet you Luis" Mom said and walked off. "Bye Luis, I hope to see you around" Megan said seductively. "C'mon let's go sit down" I said and grabbed Luis' hand and we walked to a nearby empty table. "Shit Lynn's here" Luis whispered as we sat down. "All right let's get this started" I said.

//Lynn's POV//

"I'll be back" I said I saw Mae walk in. "What's wrong?" Mae asked as I dragged her towards the bathroom.

"Luis is here with some other girl!" I exclaimed. "Is she pretty?" Mae asked. "Yes!" I exclaimed. "Okay so she's a threat" Mae said," you gotta act cool. Act like it doesn't bother you" Mae. "But it does!" I exclaimed. "He doesn't know that, be like little mix and pretend its okay!" Mae exclaimed. "Okay" I said and let out a deep breath," I'm okay" I said and started walking towards the dooor. "Lynn don't do anything dumb" Mae warned me as she grabbed me arm. "I'll try" I said and we walked out.

*******************************

**************************************

song used as title: style- Taylor Swift