Dont you ever forget about me

//Luis' POV//

All throughout the car ride I kept looking at Lynn. She would smile at me but her eyes showed that she was breaking inside.

After a twenty minute ride we arrived at the airport. "Ready?" I asked. "Yes" Lynn said and we walked out.

We walked to the waiting area in silence.

"Luis I want you to know that you were the first guy I can say I loved, you and I were so different. You like sports I like music, we were like oil and water not meant to mix, but we broke that. And look at us complete opposites. We beat all odds we made it this far" Lynn said.

"Lynn before you I only dated 'preppy' girls I never thought I would be the  one to date a punk loving girl. We all laughed at Marco when he fell in love with Kay and now they laugh at me cause I fell in love with you. But now I finally understand Marco. Cause I know what true love is, thanks to you. You taught me so many things. One of them how to love and that rock music is so underrated, thank you" I said and hugged Luis.

"Luis promise me you'll never forget me" Lynn said. "I promise you, I promise to remember you as the girl who taught me how love" I said. "And I promise to remember you as the guy who taught me that fairytales exist and that there are still good guys in this world. You just gotta keep looking for the right one, cause he is out there" Lynn said.

"I love you" I said and pulled Lynn in for a tight hug. "I love you too" Lynn said and kissed me.

"All passagers for flight 202 to New York City please make your way to gate 23" the voice over the inter come said.

"I gotta go" Lynn whispered. I hugged and kissed one last time. "This isn't a goodbye this is a see you soon" Lynn said and smiled. "I'll see you soon Lynn" I said. "I call you" Lynn said. "Me too" I said," now go conquer the music industry" I said. "You go and show them you're more than a small town baseball player" Lynn said and took off her paper airplane silver necklace. "For the memories" Lynn said and placed it in my hand.

"Last call for flight 202 to New York City"

"See you soon Luis" Lynn said and kissed me. "See you soon Lynn" I said and hugged her. She smiled and walked down the hall but not before turning around and waving to me one last time.

*******************************

**************************************

song used as title: Scene four- Sleeping with Sirens