That little kiss you stole, it held my heart and soul

//Lynn's POV//

"He kissed me" I whispered and smiled. I walked up the stairs and down the hall. "sorry" I said as I bumped into Alex. "my fault I wasn't paying attention" Alex said and smiled," so is that your boyfriend?" Alex asked. "no" I said," he's a friend" I said. "then why are you blushing?" Alex asked. "I'm not" I said and turned a bright red. "Whatever" Alex said and walked past me. "where are you going?" I asked. "out and about" Alex said and continued walking. He walked out down the stairs and out the door.

From my room you could see the street that ran through the back of the woods. I opened the balcony window and walked out. I saw Alex run up to a black convertible. Alex looked up towards my window and waved. I smiled and waved back. "he's trouble" I said and walked back inside.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing.

I unlocked my phone and saw the new messages in our group chat.

MaeLovesCatsAndTaySwift: hungover as fxckk

Kayceebaybayy: don't even get me started xP

KaidenCallsMayday: Y'all just had to play beer pong!!!

SadBoyLeo: I can't even get up

HollaAtYourBoyMax: let's all meet up, ill bring the pills

Kayceebaybayy: where's Lynn?

SadboyLeo: LYNN WAKE UP

HollaAtYourBoyMax: probably dead in a ditch

PunkQueenLynn: sorry to disappoint you Max but I'm still alive

MaeLovesCatsAndTaySwift: yay! now lets all meet up

Kayceebaybayy: meet up at Mary Janes' café for coffee

KaidenCallsMayday: in twenty minutes!!!!

I got up and took a shower I changed into a pastel blue jumper with the words 'I hope the aliens believe in me' in bright green melting letters. I slipped on a pair of black leggings and a pair of brown loafers. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and grabbed my black ray band sunglasses. I grabbed my phone and brown indian style messenger bag and walked out. "hungover dear?" Mitchell asked and Mika laughed. I simply flicked them off and walked out.

I walked down the street towards the bus stop. Ten minutes later I was standing outside Mary Jane's café.

I walked in and saw everyone already there.

"Look who finally showed up" Max exclaimed. He was wearing a black Asking Alexandria t-shirt with a pair of black basketball shorts and neon blue ray bands. Next to him Kay was sitting. She was wearing a black oversized hoodie with black leggings and red vans. Her lavender hair was pulled into a side braid and she was wearing hot pink ray band sunglasses. Leo was wearing a red Chicago Bulls jersey with a pair of black basketball shorts and black ray bands. Mae was wearing a black My chemical Romance cut off tee with a pair of black leggings and bright blue ray bands. Kaiden was wearing a grey Miami state crewneck with a pair of blue pj bottoms and black ray bands. "I was busy" I said as I sat in between Max and Kaiden. "with Luis" Max said and smirked. "What?" Mae, Kaiden, Leo and Kay asked. "she went home with Luis" Max answered. "did you?" Kay asked. "what happened?" Mae asked. "nothing, we talked, he drove me home end of story" I said. "is that it?" Kay asked. "Yes" I said. "nothing else happened?" Kaiden asked. "no" I said and pulled out my phone and sent Alexa a text.

Me: he kissed me

"Nothing at all" I said and gave them a smile.

*************************************

*********************************************

song used as title: Deathbeds- Bring Me The Horizon ft. Hannah Snowdon