We lost the meaning, we lost the magic, so good luck to you on your way

//three days later//

"Are you sure you're ready to go to school?"

"Yes, I have to, I can't hide from him forever"

"Fine, but call me as soon as you get there"

"I will"

"Alright well I gotta go, I'll be expecting a call"

"Yes, bye Alexa"

"Bye Lynn"

After I hung up I placed it on the nightstand.

I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of light blue skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, a black Asking Alexandria tank top with a pair of black doc martens.

I dried my hair and straightened it. I added foundation, mascara and liquid eyeliner.

I slipped on my bracelets and silver rings.

I grabbed my backpack and walked out.

"Woah someone's looking hot" Alex said and smirked. "Thanks" I said and chuckled.

I walked past him and walked out the door.

I had avoided every one these past three days, but now it was time to face reality.

I grabbed my skateboard and rode down the street while listening to Marina and the diamonds' album 'Electra heart'

After a fifteen minute ride I arrived at school.

I avoided everyone and walked into the back of school towards the bleachers.

I sat in the back and put my feet up on the bleachers below.

"Lynn!" I heard Mae shout. I looked up and saw Mae, Kay, Leo, Kaiden and Max.

"Hey" I said. "Are you okay?" Leo asked. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "Well at prom you ran out" Leo stated and then trailed off. "Yeah but its all good" I said. "Are you sure?" Mae asked. "Yeah" I said" I'm good. I'm happy" I said and smiled. "Are you high?" Max asked and placed two fingers in front of my face. "Who the hell smokes at seven in the morning?" I asked and pushed his hand away. "Maybe you're about that life" max stated. "I'm okay, don't worry" I said. "Do you want us to kick some ass?" Kaiden asked. "No, I'm okay" I said. "Okay so hang out at my house?" Kay asked. "See you there" I said and stood up as the bell rang.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mae asked as we walked into math. "Yes" I said and smiled.

"Who'd you runoff with?" Mae asked as we sat down. "Alex" I said. "Alex Turner? The sexy senior?" Mae asked. "Yes, Alex Turner" I said. "Holy shit, dude he's like fucken hot. He's got that James Dean daydream!" Mae exclaimed. "Sh" I said and laughed. "Tell me everything that happened!" Mae exclaimed emphasizing the word everything. "Nothing happened we chilled we talk, same old same old" I said. "you better not be lying" Mae said and smirked. "I'm not" I said and laughed.

After math I walked towards gym. Since the teacher was out all we did was walk around and talk.

I walked over to the middle of the football field and sat down.

"We haven't seen you like in three days" Mitchell stated and sat next to me. Mika sat on the other side. "Rise from the dead Jesus Christ" Mika said and chuckled. "You're not pop punk" I said and laid on my back and looked up at the sky.

"what the hell are you doing here?" Mika asked and stood up. I quickly jerked up and saw Luis standing in front of Mika.

"I want to talk to Lynn" Luis said. "my name is Lyndsey" I said and stood up," and I don't want to talk to you" I said and crossed my arms across my chest. "Please just listen to me" Luis said. "She doesn't want to talk to you" Mitchell shouted. "Just leave, she has two older brothers to watch out for her" Mika shouted. "Stop by our house and we'll hurt you" Mitchell shouted. "You heard what you needed to hear" I said coldly. "Ill talk to you when you're not being bodygaurded" Luis said and walked off.

Watching Luis walk away hurt, but I needed to forget him. I needed to move on with my life...without Luis.

*****************************

************************************

song used as title: end of me- A day to remember