Hello, my name is...

After staring at him for the next ten minutes we decided it was time to go in. Again I looked up and for a brief moment we made eye contact. I smiled to myself and picked up my bag and followed Ryley down the bleachers.

Once I got the hang of where all my classes were, Ryley said her goodbyes and I walked into my first class. Math.

I slowly opened the door and walked inside. Immediately all eyes were on me. "name?" the teacher asked. "Lyndsey Gunnulfsen" I said and handed her a paper for her to sign. "Im Mrs. Willows, I'll have you sit next to Mae, Mae raise your hand" she said and a girl with light brown hair raised her hand. I thanked her and walked to where Mae was sitting. "Hi" I said and sat down next to her. She was wearing a blue oversized flannel with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and black doc martens. Underneath her flannel she was wearing a red Taylor Swift shirt. "Hi I'm Mae Justins" she said cheerfully and shook my hand. "Lynn Gunn" I said and shook her hand. "I like your shirt" Mae said. "fave band" Mae exclaimed. "me too" I exclaimed. "volume girls" Mrs. Willows said. "What hour do you have lunch?" Mae asked. "at twelve" I said. "me too, come sit with my friends and I" Mae said. "Sure" I said.

I walked into gym class and saw that both Mitchell and Mika were in my class. "how's your day going?" I asked them as we sat down on the bleachers. "Eh I can't complain" Mitchell said and placed his feet on the bleacher below us and stretched. "same" Mika said,"what about you?" he asked. "its okay, I made a friend" I said. "What hour do you have lunch?" Mika asked. "at twelve so right after this" I said,"you?" I asked. "we have it at 12:30" Mitchell said as I looked up and saw Luis playing baseball with a couple of guys. "hey could you focus on us!" Mitchell said and snapped his fingers. "He's so good looking" I stated. "Oh god could you not!" Mika exclaimed. "why not?" I questioned. "he's probably a player, and we don't want him breaking your heart" Mitchell said. "you guys have no right in deciding who I date" I said. "we're your older brothers, and we are here to look out for you" Mitchell said as the bell rang. "we'll see you when we get home" Mika said and walked off with Mitchell. I took a deep breath and picked up my bag and walked down the bleachers.

I heard my phone ring so I picked it up and saw a text from Alexa.

Alexa: how's everything?

Me:eh, it's good so far. I did see a cute guy

Alexa: what's his name?

Me:Luis coronel

Alexa:I want a picture!!

I laughed and typed a response. I was so concentrated on my text that I didn't watch where I was walking, and seems to be that the other person wasn't paying attention either. "ouch" I said and bumped into the person. My phone fell to the ground and I almost lost my balance. "Are you okay?" The guy I had bumped into asked. "yes" I said and picked up my phone. "thank god" I mumbled as I saw that the screen wasn't shattered. I looked up and saw Luis staring back at me. "sorry I wasn't paying attention" Luis apologized. "my fault as well I was texting" I said,"and that just proves that texting does in fact cause accidents" I said and Luis laughed. "Well uh, I have to go, but I'm glad you're okay" Luis said. "oh yeah I'm fine don't worry about me" I said. "alright, well I'll see you around..." he said and trailed off. "Lynn Gunn" I said and stretched out my hand. "Luis Coronel" Luis said and shook my hand,"well I gotta go, I'll see you around Lynn" Luis said and walked off. "bye" I said and smiled to myself.

  He talked me! ohmygod Luis talked to me!

I continued walking down the stairs but this time I had a smile on my face.

********************************

*************************************

Song used as title: Hello my name is...-Bridgit Mendler's album name