Dont get attached to somebody, who you could lose to.

An hour later we arrived at the cabin.

It was deep in the woods next to a lake.

"Welcome to my humble home" Max said as we got out.

"You mean your daddy's humble home" Kay corrected him. "One day this will be mine" Max said and we walked inside.

"Imma go out and set up the fire while there's still daylight" Max said. "We'll come with you" Kaiden said and both Kaiden and Leo followed Max out the door.

"Is there anything to eat in this house?" Mae exclaimed as she went through the fridge. "We should've picked up some pizza" Kay said. "We can't even order" I said. "You know who can" Kay said and looked over at Mae who was smiling from ear to ear. "You want me to ask them to pizza, don't you?" I asked. "Yes!" Mae and Kay exclaimed. "Fine" I said and pulled out my phone.

Me:
Hey could you do me a massive favor?

Luis:

What is it?

Me:
could you pick up some pizza on the way here, theres absolutely nothing here

Luis:
Yeah I'll pick something up

Me:
Thanks

"He's bringing pizza" I announced. "Good" Kay said. "So how exactly do you plan on getting back at him?" Mae asked. "By having him fall in love with me" I said. "Boys only want love if its torture" Kay said. "DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU," Mae exclaimed and stood in the middle of the kitchen floor," SO ITS GONNA BE FOREVER, OR ITS GONNA GO DOWN IN FLAMES, YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN ITS OVER IF THE HIGH WAS WORTH THE PAIN, I GOT A LONG LIST OF EX LOVERS THEY'LL TELL YOU I'M INSANE, AND I GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY, AND ILL WRITE YOUR NAME" Mae sang at the top of her lungs.

"You guys just had to mention Taylor Swift, you guys know how Mae gets when you bring her up" Leo said and chuckled. "It turns into an endless musical of just Taylor Swift songs" Max said. "She'll never shut up" Kaiden said. "But you guys still love me" Mae exclaimed. "Sadly" Leo said and Mae his arm. "Ouch" Leo said as we heard the doorbell. "I got it" I said and walked down the stairs towards the front door.

"Hey" I said as I saw Luis. "Hey, we brought pizza" Luis said and held up two pizzas. "I got bread sticks and pies" Marco said. "Come on in" I said and they stepped inside.

"You can set them on the table" I said referring to the food.

"Okay well let's head out" Max said avoiding the awkward silence that had fallen over us.

We all walked out and sat around the fire. "Let's eat" Mae said. "I'll get the pizzas" I said. "I'll help" Luis said and got up and followed me back into the house.

//Luis' POV//

"You have to kiss her" Wesley said. Marco, Wesley, Tino, Austin and I were all sitting in the food court across the movie theater.

"What?" I asked. "Kiss her, speed up the process. Buy her flowers" Wesley said. "You have a month to have her falling in love with you" Austin stated. "I don't know if I can do that" I said. I honestly felt horrible for doing this to Lynn. She was being so nice to be and I was being a jerk. "You have to" Wesley said and got up," take one for the team Luis" Wesley said and walked off.

"I think I'm starting to actually like her" I told Marco as we walked back home. "What?" Marco asked completely shocked. "I like her, I actually like her. I'm not pretending to like her, I've fallen for her" I said," that feels so good to get off my chest" I exclaimed. "What are you gonna do?" Marco asked. "I don't know" I said and sighed. "Don't lose her for Wesley" Marco said. "But the team," I said. "Our school doesn't have the only baseball team in the region, look for other teams" Marco said. "I'll think about it" I said. "Don't think about it for too long" Marco said. "Speak of the Queen of Rome, she just texted me" I said," he invited us to a bonfire" I said as I read my text. "Luis if you really like this girl, go for it" Marco said," or one day you're going to regret not doing it"

*******************************

**************************************

Song used as title: How to be a heartbreaker- Marina and the diamonds