Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*

(WARNING)
There's a fuck ton of cursing and shitty jokes. Read at your own discretion. Thank you! :)

(Ash's Pov)

It was the end of another massive tournament and of course I was the one that got left to do all the cleaning. Everyone had already gone home and the people that WERE supposed to help either called in sick or just didn't show. This shit is always the same. Nothing. Ever. Changes. I was sweeping up the last of what I had left, mumbling and growling my whole way around the stadium. I'm tired of always cleaning up everyone's messes. How hard is it to pick up after yourself?!

"God fookin' trash mongrels... No one ever respects the janitor... If I was a brawler I bet I wouldn't have this problem.." I hissed under my breath as I swept the floor.

I sighed gently as I looked around with a proud glace. Everything was spotless and tidy. The floors were swept, everything was in order, things weren't looking too shabby!

Turning on my heel, I threw my broom over my shoulder and walked down the hall with a tired sigh. In the end, this isn't so bad.

That's what I thought until an empty, crushed can fell out of my head and onto the spotless floor in front of me, making some left over soda splatter onto the floor.

That's it. That's the last fucking straw. I can't work under these god forsaken conditions.

I let out a loud roar of anger as I spun my broom in my hand and smacked the can as hard as I could down the hall. It shot at the end and hit against the wall, making a loud clatter when it fell.

"HEY BITCH!! Why are you throwing trash around!?" Someone else was here. My eye twitched in frustration as the grip on my broom tightened.

A figure appeared around the corner and leaned down to pick up the can from the floor. They looked at the dent in the wall and felt the new crevasse that was inside of it.

"Someone's gotta clean this you know! This only makes their life harder." "OI SHITASS- I'M THE ONE THAT CLEANS THIS DAMN STADIUM!! " I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I was at my limit. I don't care who this person thought they were, they clearly didn't know who they were fucking with.

The figure turned towards me with an annoyed expression but their eyes widened when they looked in my direction. Maybe they finally figured out what was up.

(Y/N's Pov)

I was kinda upset with this guy. First he throws garbage into the wall then yells at me? Yeah, that's a no go. I turned around with a hand on my hip while holding the can in my hand.

I was about to go off but my eyes shot open at the sight of the thing speaking.

Oh my god.

That's a trash can.

He's a trash can.

The janitor of this place is a-

I wanted to laugh from the irony but the anger in this guy's eyes told me not to. "U-Uhh.. S-Sorry dude. I thought you were just doing it to be a prick." I murmered as he shook his broom at me.

"Yeah I was doin' it to be a prick you lil shiet!- Wait.. WHAT ARE YE DOIN' 'ERE!?" He shouted as he looked at the clock on the wall.

"IT'S ALMOST TWO IN THE MORNIN'-" He yelled. For a short, trashy guy, he had a lot of emotion in that little box of garbage.

"Oh, uhh... My buddy left his uh... Ch-Child." I murmered as the man looked at me with an indescribable expression. It was a mixture of utter confusion, worry, and 'what the actual fuck is wrong with you?'.