🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*

First smut I ever wrote! Hope you enjoy it!

(Y/N Pov)

It was a very clear, quiet night tonight but nobody was asleep. A large majority of the Brawlers who lived in Brawl Town were at Barley's pub. It was the weekend and we were all ready to have a good time. I was sitting at the bar silently, listening to the strums of Poco's guitar. I shot back the rest of my tequila and placed the glass on the table. Barley took the shot glass and handed me a glass of (Favorite soft drink).

"I think you've had enough for one night (Y/N)" I looked at him with annoyance. "Ugh, come on! I ha-haven't had t-to much!" "Yeah, the fact that you can't get through your sentence without hiccuping or stuttering really proves your point."

I flipped him off and laid my head on the bar. "Smart ass." Barley chuckled at my response and lifted his head, looking at all the people that were here. "Lots of people here tonight huh?" "Yeahhh." I was starting to doze off but Barley shook me awake.

"Hey! It's too early to sleep now!" I lifted my head up with a groan. "There's nothing to do!" I complained. "How am I supposed to stay awake when I'm not doing anything?"

Barley brushed his 'stache and thought about my words. He snapped his fingers and looked to me. "I have an idea!" He put down the cloth in his hand and walked out from behind the bar.

I watched him walk away, Barley always has the craziest ideas. I turned away from the bar and looked to all the people in the bar. Barley wasn't kidding. There were a lot of people here, some were chatting, others were drinking but, all in all, everyone looked happy.

I groaned in boredom as I leaned back in my seat, looking to the ceiling. I heard muffled laughter from the table not too far from the bar to see what was up.

I saw Rico and Piper picking on Colt. His face and ears were slightly red as he looked bitterly to the little couple. He then put his hand on the back of his neck and turned to face me. Noticing that I was watching them, he quickly whipped his head back around. His face going even redder than before.

I raised a brow as I watched the table and heard Poco's music stop. I looked over to the stage and saw Barley standing in the center. Brock and Mike were moving speakers onto the stage. I didn't realize Brock was in town.

"Sorry to irrupt everyone's time but we're going to be doing a little activity tonight!" Oh no. What are you planing Barley?

"We have installed speakers and my good friend Brock decided to be our DJ for tonight." 

Everyone's attention was on the stage. People watched and listened carefully to Barley's words. 

"We will be having a dance off!"

The people in the bar cheered and clapped with excitement. People got up from their seats and started stretching their arms and legs.

"We will need help moving all the tables to the side though! May everyone help out with that?"

Not even a moment later, People were picking up chairs and tables, moving them to the side. We soon had a large opening where people began to circle around the open floor.

I smirked and looked over to Colt's table. They were all watching me so I gave them a quick wink and hopped to my feet. I made my way over to the crowd and watched the center of the floor.

"Alright! Who's going first?"

I heard someone whistle as Shelly made her way into the circle. Everyone cheered and shouted when she stopped on one side of the floor.

"Oh my! Shelly. A worthy opponent! Who here is brave enough to face this gem!?"

Bibi pushed people out of her way as she also stood in the circle. People shouted and whistled as she slowly took off her leather jacket and tossed it to Bull. She was ready.