8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*

Heads up: I'm going to continue writing Leon as a mute character because I feel like it suits his character. Thank you and happy reading! :)

(Third Person Pov)

Night fell over Brawlville and the town was alive as it ever was. People walking down the brightly lit streets with the cool air brushing against all moving matter that went through it. Brock and Leon finally made it back home where 8-Bit sat on his little pillow on the floor, already plugged up and ready for the night. Leon stretched his arms and legs while Brock looked down to the tiny arcade machine who was tucked in and ready for the next day.

"I enjoy the little guy." Brock said with a smile. He turned to Leon who rolled his eyes. He cracked his knuckles and moved his hands in familiar signs.

'I'm glad but, I still have my trust issues. Who knows what he can do.'

Brock shrugged and removed his vest. "You worry too much." He let out a yawn and scratched the back of his head.

"It's bedtime for the rocket man." Brock turned on his heel and shot finger guns at Leon's direction.

"I'll see you in the morning, chameLEON." Leon glared at Brock with a harsh middle finger pointed in his direction, causing Brock to laugh.

"Okay, okay, goodnight to you too." With that, the two roommates turned out the lights and went to their separate rooms however, they failed to realize that 8-Bit was not completely plugged in.

8-bit's screen shot on and he looked back and forth to see if the coast was clear. He then shut his eyes and searched through his memory files for what happened earlier that day.

(8-bit's Pov)

Ⓛⓞⓐⓓⓘⓝⓖ...

Ⓢⓔⓐⓡⓒⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓓⓐⓣⓐⓑⓐⓢⓔ...

Ⓡⓔⓒⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ ⓜⓔⓜⓞⓡⓨ...

!🄼🄴🄼🄾🅁🅈 🅂🅃🄰🅁🅃!

They stood there with a grin on their face, laughing every now and then and one of Brock's jokes. "You're ridiculous!" They chuckled as they turned back to me with those shimmering (eye color) eyes.

How I love those eyes.

"Anyways, 8-Bit, I hope you do enjoy these two." They motioned to Brock and Leon. "They're not too bad I guess." "Hey!" Brock stammered, causing (Y/N) to chuckle.

(Y/N) is a mechanic. They were called to help me with repairs and to help me move into Brawlville. I adore them. They're so kind, so gentle. I'm glad they were the one chosen to help.

"They will take you to your new home. If you have any problems, you can contact me." I let out a boop of understandment and they smiled.

"He's in your hands now gentlemen." With one motion, (Y/N) wrapped their arms around my square torso and gave me a kiss at the top of my head.

My circuits began to heat up as I watched (Y/N) leave the room with a wave. "You boys don't start any trouble!" With a wink, they shut the door and were out of sight.

!🄼🄴🄼🄾🅁🅈 🄴🄽🄳🄸🄽🄶!

Ⓓⓞ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓢ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ ⓑⓤⓣⓣⓞⓝ...

. . .

!🄼🄴🄼🄾🅁🅈 🄴🄽🄳🄴🄳!

I opened my digital eyes and let out a sigh. How long would it be till I see that face again? When will they be back?