El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*

Did you guys know that el primo means 'the cousin'? I'm still confused

(Y/N Pov)

Today was exhausting. I had to babysit Jessie while Pam was out helping Piper repair her electricity. After that I went over to the sheriff's office to help Shelly practice for her next bounty match. I finally had some relaxing time after ten hours of work so I decided to head to Barley's place to chill out. I was sipping on a (favorite drink) when all of a sudden, a very excited Poco burst into the Bar and rushed over to me. He must of had something important to tell me.

"(Y/N)! I'm glad you're here! I have something important to tell you!" Called it.

"Alright, lay it on my my fellow guitarist." The skeleton took a seat next to me, smiling wider than usual. "My good friend from a while back has been traveling the world to become the best wrestler and he finally made it into the biggest wrestling championship know to the world!"

I smiled, trying to hide the fact that I was grouchy and tired. "That's great buddy! I'm glad he's reached his goal."

"That's not the only thing though!" he continued. "He sent me two front row seat tickets to go watch him live and I wanted to take you with me!" Oh, me going to a wrestling match? It's not really my thing.

"I don't know Poco, I'm busy all week next week and I have no time for a trip." I say as I take another sip from my drink.

"Oh. That's a shame. I thought you wanted to go to Brawlville with me but, I guess I could ask Shelly." I choked on my drink at the mention of Brawlville. I've always wanted to go! It's the city of dreams! There is everything there and it costs a fortune to get there! I won't get another chance like this again!

Poco saw me choking and laughed "I think you just found some free time in your schedule." He joked.

-------------------------- 

When we arrived I could hardly believe it! I never thought I'd get the chance to get here! It was a 12 hour flight but, it was well worth it. This city hand more lights than Retropolis! There was excitement blooming everywhere you looked!

Poco too my hand and led me out of the airport. "Let's call a cab and head to where we're staying." I looked at him smiling like an idiot. "Where are we staying?" "My friend chose out a really nice place for us to stay. You'll love it!" 

We walked over to a telephone booth to get a ride but, a man in a suit walked in front of us and looked to me then down to Poco. He looked very serious.

"You're Poco yes?" Poco took two steps back and looked at the man cautiously. "Y-Yes I am."

The man's strong stare turned into a warm smile. "I'm glad to hear! I'm here of behalf of El Primo. He said you'd be visiting." He then turned his attention to me. "I presume this is your friend?" "Yes sir! This is (Y/N)." "Wonderful! Shall we go on our way then?"

The man escorted us out of the airport to a shiny, jet black limo. He opened the side door of the vehicle, revealing red velvet seats and a tiny box containing cold drinks and snacks. "Have a seat."

Fuck yeah! This trip was so going to be the best one I've seen yet! 

Poco and took our seats in the limo, looking around amazed. This car was more expensive than my house and everything in it combined! "We will be there in about 20 minutes." The man said as he shut our door. 

"Who the shit is your friend?! A millionaire?!" Poco looked just as shocked as I did. "I thought he lived in a tiny apartment! I had no idea he had this!" Poco's excited expression slowly turned to guilt as he looked down to his skinless hands.