Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*

(Leon's Pov)

People are all the same. They say they're fans and they say they like me. They don't know me though, nobody bothers to take the time to get to know me. It was a gloomy day. The rain was starting to let up but, the wet ground made the air humid. I was visiting Retropolis with Brock, he said there was some sort of music festival going on and he was invited to be the DJ. I was happy for him but that left me with nothing to do, nobody to talk to.

I was laying on the ground in the apartment we rented out. 8-Bit pulled up an old, retro game on his screen and I spent hours playing it non stop.

I finally died and 8-bit let out a victorious little tune, signaling I beat my old high score. I laid my face on the ground and sighed.

8-bit let out a slow high-pitched noise that sounded like a yawn. I looked up and saw his battery was low so I led him over to his outlet where a small bed was sitting.

I plugged him in and gave him a small thumbs up. With a small smile, his face turned into a little battery symbol.

I got to my feet and stretched out my arms and legs, the room was filled with the ticking of the clock on the wall. I looked over to see it was only 19:45.

Smiling to myself, I hopped onto the couch and pulled out my phone. Maybe (Y/N) could hang out for a little while.

(Y/N) was the only person who actually treated me like a person, aside from Brock and 8-Bit. They were kind, understanding, and the kind of person who loved to go off the wall at any given moment.

I pulled up their contact and sent them a message.

'Hey! Are you busy?'

...

One minute went by.

...

Two minutes went by.

...

♪~!

'Nope! You want to go to the arcade in town?'

Classic (Y/N), they knew me like the back of their hand. I smiled and felt my face warm up.

'Hell yeah! I'll meet you there!'

I hopped up, grabbed the spare apartment key and sprinted out the door. It's been a while since I've seen them and I was excited to hang out.

--------------------------------

Once I got there, I looked out over the neon lit area. This arcade was on another level of insanity, it had three stories of different games.

The first floor had all the active games like Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero, shooter games, Table Hockey, ect. The second floor had pinball machines and older games like Pac-Man, Galaga, Dig-Dug, ect. The third floor was a lounge area with sofas and beanbags.

Before I could start looking around, two hands covered my eyes from behind me. "Guess who?"

I smiled and shrugged, my face started heating up as the voice giggled. They removed their hands and I turned to see (Y/N).

"Long time no see! It's been a while hasn't it?"

I gave them a warm smile and nodded.

(Y/N's Pov)

Leon smiled at me and nodded. I chuckled as I looked around the arcade and spotted a sort of racing game. It had two large cars next to each other with multiple screens folded behind on another. It must be some sort of racing game.