🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*

(Bull's Pov)

It was a new day in Brawl Town. The ground was wet from a passing rain, the sun was rising to the sky with few clouds slowly floating through the blue atmosphere, and everything was a-okay. I groggily shook myself awake and looked to my side. (Y/N) was sleeping peacefully next to me, strands of hair laid perfectly across her face. I smiled to myself and softly brushed them aside and placed a loving kiss on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and she gave me a sleepy smile. We have been dating for over a year now and I've never been more happy with her.

"Good morning, love." She said quietly as she caressed my cheek."Mornin'."

She scooted closer to me and placed her head on my chest while wrapping her arms around me. I held her close and shut my eyes, listening to her breathing.

"We need to get up." (Y/N) said with a yawn.

"I think we should stay here." She rolled her eyes and sat up, swinging her legs off the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her lower back. "Mmmm..."

"Bull, we need to get up, it's already twelve." She placed her hands on mine, trying to pry me off but failed.

"I don't wanna." "Please?"

I sighed and released the beauty, sitting up myself. "Since ya said please, I guess I'll get up."

I made my way over to the dresser and grabbed a black T-shirt to put on. I turned my head to look at (Y/N), She was only in her bra and underwear, her pajamas were lying on the floor.

"Rawr..." (Y/N) whipped her head around as her face turned red. She used her pants to shield herself. "Stop looking! Oh my word! Can't I change in peace?"

I laughed and turned back around, removing my own pajamas and putting on jeans and the T-shirt. I heard the door open behind me and heard (Y/N) walk out. I turned to follow her out into the hallway.

(Y/N) walked into the kitchen and grabbed a carton of eggs from the fridge. "I'm going to Pam's today to baby sit Jessie again." I sat at the kitchen table and watched her as she got out a pan and other items. She looked to me with a smile.

"You should go out to town. It's beautiful outside today!" I looked out the window and she wasn't wrong. I shrugged as I tapped my fingers on the wooden table.

"I don't have anythin' to do since you'll be gone." She hummed to herself as she swayed back and forth. I got up from my chair and stood behind (Y/N). I wrapped my arms around her stomach and put my chin on her shoulder.

She leaned her head onto mine, smiling as she finished up our omelettes and put them on plates. "There are plenty of things to do in town, surely you'll find something to do."

She handed me an omelette and took her own to the table. I sat down as well and ate across from her, talking about what times we would be home at.

------------------------

(Y/N) left for Pam's home while I went to Barley's pub. Barley's pretty fun to talk to and was the nicest to me when I came out into the open.

I sat down at a two seated booth and looked around the bar. Not many people were here today so it was nice to have the peace.

Barley came over with a wide smile on his face as usual. "Good evening Bull! What would you like?" "Iced sweet tea. You lookin' forward for that showdown tomorrow?"

Barley shut his eye and rubbed the back of his head with the same smile. "Ah-ha, the showdown was canceled. Piper and Rico are out of town for their honeymoon, Colt and Shelly went on a cruise and Nita and Leon are going on an important... adventure as they called it."