🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*

(WARNING)

This story contains sexual themes and threesome activities. If you don't wish to see this, please move onto the next chapter. Thank you kindly! :)

Thank you so much for the commission!!!

(Y/N's Pov)

With the slip of my foot, I let out a screech and gripped Colt's vest, sending him towards the same ledge I was falling off of. "SHIT-" Bull shouted as he reached and grabbed the back of the sheriff's shirt. Unfortunately, his boot crumbled the ground he stood on and fell behind us. We rolled down across the rocks and fell onto a patch of grass at the bottom. I hit face-first into the ground right as Bull's back slammed onto the spot next to me. Lastly, Colt crash landed onto Bull's chest, earning a gruff choke from the large man.

We sat there for a moment, catching our breaths and staring at the night sky. I couldn't help myself as I burst into laughter and hugged my sides.

You're probably wondering how we got into this mess.

Well, it all started when I was strolling through town. I had just left Barley's after a nice meal and was looking for ways to spend my free day.

Looking around, I felt a buff arm wrap around my shoulders and squeeze me against his chest. "Hey, hey! Where've ya been (Y/N)!?" Bull was beaming with energy and, quite roughly, giving me knuckle rubs on my head.

I laughed happily and hugged his sides while trying to wrestle with the Brawler but he was too strong to even try. "I should be asking you the same thing! I just left Barley's and didn't catch you anywhere!"

We kept roughhousing in public for everyone to see. They all looked scared and worried from seeing Bull around but I didn't really care. He's a great guy once you get to know him!

"We still on for tonight?" "Uhh, always!" The two of us planned to hang out and explore the mountains tonight. You never know what kind of treasures could be around knowing Nita and Belle prowled the rocky plains.

The large man threw me over his shoulder, making a squeal to erupt from my throat. We continued laughing together but a stern voice stopped us in our tracks. "Hey! What are you two doing!?"

Bull turned with a blank expression but I politely waved to the approaching sheriff. "Hey, Colt! We're just messing around~" I tried to sound cheerful, I don't want him to think I was being attacked.

His cheeks started to turn slightly pink as he looked at me with some worry. "Y-You're not hurt are you?" He questioned softly. Bull whipped around towards him, he blew steam out of his nose to try and intimidate.

"Of course not! (Y/N) and I are close! I wouldn't hurt her even if my life depends on it!" He stated proudly. It looked like his words kind of ticked Colt off though.

I patted the big man's back with a gentle smile, making him put me back on my feet. "Easy cowboy, the sheriff is just doing his job." I looked over to Colt with a smile, coming up with a small idea.

"Hey! Actually, do you want to come with Bull and me tonight?" That was a mistake. Bull gave me a disgusted look and then pointed at Colt. "HIM!?" "M-Me..?"

His face heated up more as he scratched the back of his head, thinking about his response. "Uh- I don't k-know.. I think I have plans later.." He murmured then looked at me.

"H-He's not the only one you'll be with will he..?" Bull growled at that question but I kindly nodded and put my hands in my pockets. "Yeah! It was just going to be me and him-"