Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)

(Y/N pov)

I was new to Brawl Town. I didn't really talk to many people here except Barley and Crow. They've been pretty cool so far. It was around seven o'clock in the morning, the sun was slowly rising above the valley. The sky was beautiful, a mixture of orange, pink and purple danced across the atmosphere. I decided to get up and head down to Barley's pub. It's usually calm in the mornings so now would be a good time to go. 

I walked in, making the bell in the front ring and noticed the bar was half-filled. I was hoping there would be fewer people but, what can you do? I took a seat down next to Crow and ordered a (morning beverage) to start my day.

Barley smiled at me, returning with my drink. "You're here earlier than usual" I took a long sip from my drink."Yeah. I was hoping it wouldn't be that full today." Crow chuckled at my response. "I came for the same reason. I didn't think it would be this full."

The three of us continued making small talk until we heard loud shouting coming from the other side of the room.

"You don't even know where I came from! What makes you think you can judge me!?"

I sighed and turned to see what all the commotion was about. I saw a short robot yelling at a man that was four times his size. They were yelling back and forth to each other and it was very distracting.

"Face it ya little child's toy, ya wouldn't last a minute in a Showdown!"

I leaned back closer to Barley without taking my eyes off the scene. "Who are they?"

"The robot is called Carl. He's just as new as you are to the area, I haven't talked to him before. The big guy is called Bull." "Makes sense." I muttered. "I was about to say he looked like a cow" Barley snorted at my remark. "He's one of the most wanted criminals in the valley, nobody has ever challenged him before, they're all too scared." 

The three of us continued to watch the argument as it got more and more heated.

"Well, you're so thick-sculled, I bet you wouldn't be able to make your way through a siege match, you nasty mother fucker!"

Right after Carl finished his sentence, the large man punched him across the room, causing the tiny bot to slam into the side of the bar. Barley gasped covering his mouth.

"Someone needs to do something about this." Crow whispered.

As Bull started stomping towards the bar, I got up from my seat and stood in between the two. He stopped about two feet in front of me and looked down to my level.

"Move..."

I don't know why but, I wasn't afraid of the giant. I felt quite confident actually. 

I looked him in the eye and kept a straight face as I spoke in a calm tone.

"No."

The bar was absolutely silent, all eyes were on us as we had our staring contest. I saw a vein pop in his forehead as he growled in a low tone.

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter? I said no. No, I will not move."

His face showed he was furious but, I saw a glint of amusement in his eye. He leaned towards me and growled once more.

"Let's take this outside."

I motioned to the door and he started walking towards the exit, never dropping eye contact with me. I followed and looked back to Barley and Crow. Crow was impressed but, Barley was absolutely shocked, mouthing the word 'why!?' as I walked out of the bar.