Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)

!WARNING!

There is a lot of blood in this story. If you feel queasy about blood, please move along to the next story.

(Y/N Pov)

It was a very stormy night, the thunder was loud and the lightning was bright. I was sitting in my little hut in the woods, sitting next to the fire place and was reading a book that Pam lent me a while back. I reached over to the side table next to the couch I was curled up on for my glass of whiskey and downed the rest of what was in my glass. I drink only on weekends, it helps knock me out when I try to sleep and I was getting very drowsy. I got up from my comfy position and went to the front window of my house to see how bad the storm was and if it had calmed down any. 

As soon as I walked over to the window, a flash of lightning lit up the whole area for just a second but, in that second, I saw something on the ground that did not look like something that was always there before.

 I squinted my eyes to try and make out what it was. 'I don't remember a rock being there before.' I thought to myself.

Another flash of lightning struck across the sky with a loud boom and I realized what it was.

My eyes widened and my blood ran cold. That wasn't a rock.

That's a body.

The thunder rumbled my house as I rushed for my shoes and a rain coat. I tripped over my own feet trying to reach the door, I wouldn't have drank if I knew this shit would happen!

I unlocked my door and pulled it open, letting the cold, damp air fly through my home as I rushed over the the motionless torso, tripping once more. "Damn it!"

I crawled over to the person and he looked so different than anyone I've ever seen in Brawl Town. I ran my hand under his jaw, searching for a pulse. My heart stopped for a moment.

I didn't find one.

I grabbed his arm and checked his wrist. The rain slammed down on us and it hurt, I think we were in the middle of a hail storm. 

I still couldn't find one. The hail was hitting down too hard to tell. "SHIT!" I screamed. I felt like I was being hit with a millions whips. I used the little strength I had in my body to drag the 'corpse'(?) to my porch, mumbling and crying my whole way there.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit..."

I finally dragged the body too my porch, falling next to him. I was in so much pain, I was soaked, I was cold and tired but, I couldn't stop there. I had to get this guy some kind of medical attention.

I got to my knees and looked at the man, he had a huge gash in the side of his body and a even bigger one across his chest. "Ooooookaaay."

I grabbed under his arms and barely managed to get him into my living room.

"You better be alive, I swear, if I just brought another bloody corpse into my house for no reason..."

I checked his wrist once more with my fingers crossed. He had a faint pulse but, if I didn't do something about his blood loss, he wouldn't have that much longer.

"Ugh, thank God."

I continued to drag him to my room and removed all of the blankets and pillows from my bed to avoid getting blood on them. It took a lot out of me but, I hoisted him up onto my bed and laid him flat on it.

"Okay...okay...okay" I panted to myself as I walked out to get the first aid kit and some towels from my bathroom. 

I had no fucking idea what I was doing. I'm not a medic! The only lessons I have are from Pam and Poco. Poco was absolutely worthless because all he did was teach me how to play guitar.