Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*

(Third Person Pov)

Lights, camera, action! Brawlywood was bursting with energy, getting ready for their latest production. People were running to get started on making a spectacular film this year and, holy fuck did they have the materials for it. The sets were in the process of being made while the sun rays shot down on the work sight. The laugh of a woman was heard while a person hurried next to her, carrying a large box in their arms.

"L-Lola..?? I-I'm flattered that you wanted my help b-but construction really isn't my thing." (Y/N) stammered as they did their best to not drop the box in their grasp.

"Nonsense darling~ I can feel it in my bones! You were born for this~" Lola chimed as she pet her scarf. "Yeah, I feel it in my bones too and it fucking hurts-"

They gasped for air as Lola tapped her fingers to her lips and hummed softly. "Mmmm~ Right here should work!" She waved her hand and (Y/N) practically dropped the box onto the ground.

"Christ Lola! What's even in that thing?!" "God only knows dear~ Probably metal replacements." She hummed making (Y/N) look over with a cocked brow, their stomach slightly turned from her words.

"Metal... replacements..?" They questioned as Lola fixed her hair. "Yes darling. One of the lead rolls is a bot. A real piece of sh- I mean.. true stuntman... if I've ever seen one!~"

(Y/N) scratched the back of their head in confusion as they walked side by side with the well dressed woman. "Sooo, who exactly is he?" They questioned with curiosity in their voice.

Lola merely laughed and held the head of her scarf close to her cheek, turning to look at her helper with a narrowed gaze.

"(Y/N), darling~ I'm sure you've met him~ You're literally the one that keeps everyone in check!" She chimed, making (Y/N) look at the lady in confusion.

"They're a Brawler?" Lola rolled her eyes and looked at them with an indescribable glance. "It's Stu, babe! Have you never met him?" She questioned while holding her scarf close.

With a soft glance, (Y/N) shook their head gently and scratched the back of their neck with a frown. "I.. I've heard of him... Haven't really had the chance to introduce myself." They murmured softly.

Without a chance to think, they were caught off guard by Lola giggling and pushing (Y/N) forward from the back. "Well then my dear, let's get this introduction rolling!"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as they were quickly shoved in a direction, causing them to yelp. "H-He's here?!" "Of course darling! The actors need to practice and go over their lines!"

Confused and excited, the two hurried across the set to go meet the speedy brawler, not knowing what would soon come of it.

---------------------------

Not much later, they hurried into a large stadium full of small hills and obstacles. It looked like some sort of biking track.

(Y/N) looked around in amazement with sparkling eyes darting in all directions. "He should be around here! He has been for some time now." Lola said as she put a hand on her hip and looked around.

She gently led (Y/N) to a massive garage area filled with all kinds of bikes, monster trucks and large slope like objects for them to shoot off of.

"Miss Lola! Over here!" Lola rolled her eyes as she looked over to a man who was holding a clipboard. "Can't it wait? We're kinda busy-" "I-I'm sorry but it's very important."

With an annoyed sigh, Lola looked gently back to her apprentice with a fake smile. "Will you wait for me dear? I have some nonsense to deal with."

(Y/N) smiled awkwardly as they nodded gently with a soft gaze. "U-Uhh, sure thing-" "Great, thanks, I'll be back." Lola cut off with the wave of her hand as she glared at the nervous man.