Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*

(Y/N Pov)

It was a quite day in Brawl Town. There was a gentle breeze and the sun was out. Every now and then a cloud would pass the sun, shading the land under it. It was a pretty calm and collected day... Until I showed up! A giant boom was heard in the downtown area, gunfire's were going off and people were screaming. Out of the cloud of smoke from the bomb that went off, Nita, Mortis, Bull, Bibi and I ran out carrying large sacks on our backs. Colt, Shelly, Poco and Rico were on our tails. 

"Get back here bandits!" Colt yelled as he fired another round of bullets on us. "Na! I think we're good!" I chuckled, looking back at the redheaded sheriff. his face was a little red, probably from all this running.

Rico fired a couple of shots, each shot hit Bull's shoulder directly. "Damn it!" Bull looked over to Nita, "D-Do that bear thing ya always do!" Nita's smile turned wicked as she began to cackle.

She tossed her treasure sack to Mortis, stopped and turned around towards the four other brawlers and let out a blood curdling scream.

"BEAAAAR!"

Not moments later a large group of bears came out from behind rocks and buildings from shops in the town.

"Dear God!" Mortis commented, struggling to hold the two bags "They multiplied!"

The sleuth ran at the four behind us, making them stop and fend off the fuzzy beasts. "That worked beautifully Nita! Holy shit!" I managed to shout, I was completely out of breath. She took her treasure bag back from Mortis and giggled at my remark. We all made our way to the mountains close to Brawl Town, we have a secret meeting place there.

-------------------------

When we got there, the first thing we did was help out our wounded members. That was a rule. After that we all took our sacks and dumped out their contents in front of us. It was like a bunch of kids dumping out candy from their Halloween bags, we all looked at each others piles and started asking for trades.

"Oh woah. I'll give you this golden, jeweled cup for that sliver lined whip." "I want that gold chain belt, what will you give me for it?" "Grrrrrr." "Alright, it's a deal!"

As we were trading, something caught my eye from Bull and Bibi's pile. I spotted a thin, long, silver chained necklace with a key on the end. The key had a star ruby for the bow and the stem had a spiral shape. It was really nice. It looked brand new actually!

"Hey Bibi, what do you want for that necklace?" Bull looked where I pointed and picked up the small necklace. "This one?" "Yeah." They looked at all I had and scoffed. "Yeah, no. We don't want any of that."

"Are you sure?" I smirked and pulled out a set of old records from the book bag I brought me and their jaws dropped. "Oh shit! Where the Hell did you find those?!" Bibi choked, looking at the box.

"Hmmm, I don't remember but, if you give me that necklace and... the matching crown and tiara, we have a deal." The looked at each other, thinking it over. "What kind of bands are in that box?" Bull questioned.

"Ummm, the only one I recognize in here is Elvis Pres-" "We'll take it!" They shouted in unison. "It's a deal then!" They handed the jewelry over to me and I pushed the box towards them. "Hey, hey careful! These are precious!" Bibi hissed. They took the box and began looking through all the contents inside.

We were all satisfied and done trading. We put our treasures into our bags and got up from our places. 

"Alright! We'll meet back here next month for the same thing yes?" I asked. Mortis laughed, "You can count me in!" "RAAAAHH!" I'll take that as a yes from Nita. "We'll be here too!" Bibi chirped with her records in hand. "And keep ya eye our for more records." Bull mumbled to me as him and his sibling walked past me.