🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')

(WARNING)
This story contains sexual themes and heavy cursing. If either of these things offend or upset you, please move on to the next chapter. Thank you and enjoy! :)

(Y/N Pov)

Just an average day in Super City. Nothing going on and I have zero plans to go anywhere. The tournament just ended and the introduction of a new Brawler was announced. I helped Buster by showing him around the condos but he left early to help Lola film a movie she's working on. So that leaves me with going back to the hotel I'm staying at till I have to go home tomorrow.

I was jamming out, like any insane person would, dancing alone in my hotel room. And let me tell you, I was getting down! I can't dance for shit but, alas, I love dancing on my own.

Rudely, my phone started ringing and I growled in annoyance. "Ughhh what now!?" I shouted aloud as I walked to my phone and answered the call, instantly cutting off the music.

"(Y/N)!! Girrrrl, are you coming to the show!?" Emz was full of energy as always and... Is that Shelly and Max I hear laughing in the background?

I rubbed my forehead with a soft sigh, my brow instantly rose from her words. "Show? What show?" "Oh em GEE! How are you a friend of all the Brawlers and DON'T know!?"

I heard Max's voice grow closer. "Yeah! There's a Bad Randoms concert tonight and everyone is getting HYPED!!" My face turned a faint pink. Bad Randoms? Oh god, I loved the music but I never got into a show before.

"O-Oh! You mean Buzz, Poco a-and..." "And Stu! All three of em' are gonna be performing tonight in the city." Shelly stated as Emz let out an excited squeal.

My face burned much brighter. I had never told anyone but, I liked Stu. No, I loved him. He had always been really cool in my eyes but when I saw how sweet and caring he was with Janet and Bonnie, it struck a chord in my heart.

I didn't realize I got lost in my thought because I heard Emz start calling to me. "(Y/N)? Are you there?" "Y-Yeah! Sorry, I just saw something weird outside my window." I lied while trying to calm down my fast-paced heart.

"Well, it starts in an hour! You better hurry up and get here!" Shelly stated as Max was cheering off in the distance. "Okay, okay. Where are we meeting?" "Downtown in Star Park! Trust me, the streets are gonna fill up so get dressed and hurry!"

Fuck. I was so not ready. Luckily I had a pretty nice outfit I could wear to the concert. "Got it. I'll take a bus and be on my way." "Be here soon! We can't wait to see you boo!~" Emz squealed with excitement.

With that, I hung up and my music continued to play. My legs trembled slightly as I let out a calm sigh. "God.. Okay, let's go." I quickly went to my suitcase and grabbed some punk-looking clothes.

A black skirt with chains hooked to a black and white checkered belt. On top of that, I had a black tank top and a nice leather jacket that Bull and Bibi bought me. I put little pins on it from Edgar and Colette so it wasn't too empty.

Lastly, I had my black boots with fishnet stockings. If I'm going to this thing, I'm going all out! I hurried and put on my chosen outfit before rushing out the door with my keys and wallet.

Every part of me was nervous.

-------------------------

I finally made it and I looked good. I even spotted some people looking me up and down. Yeah, I was feeling confident. So many people walked passed me on the streets and they were all dressed similarly to me! I guess people are pretty devoted to this band.

I was stopped by a large man that looked like some sort of bodyguard. He peered down at me behind his sunglasses. "Miss (Y/N). The Brawler's are waiting for you in the front seats of the show." Thank god, I'm so lost so I'm glad I found this guy.