Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*

Hnngh,,, Trash boy,,,

(Third Person Pov)

My oh my. Yet another tournament was being prepared and everyone was ready for it to begin! Brawlers from far and wide were here to win the championship and looking to claim the title of lead Brawler. Of course, all the brawlers agreed for (Y/N) to come along so many were excited to show up, even if they chose not to participate this year. Prepared for the day, Eve, Buzz, Ash, and Lola walked together around the condos on this nice summer day.

The sun was shining so of course Lola wanted to get a tan. Eve wasn't used to the 'Earthly Sun' so she wanted to see what the fuss was about. Buzz, of course, was all about walking along side a beach while Ash just wanted to get away from the trashy condo.

"Ahhh~ What a wonderful breeze!" Lola chimed while running her hand through her hair. She held her green fox on a leash so it could stretch it's hidden legs while the animal sniffed around.

"Mm.. Yes, this is a overall nice experience.. The sun on my home planet is much different.." Eve stated as she sat on Buzz's shoulder.

Buzz cocked a brow while he fixed his sunglasses and looked at the small alien with a light chuckle. "What's the sun like on your planet?" He questioned curiously. "Well, the sun there has a face."

A silence was heard between the four until Ash decided to chime in. "I-I s'pose that ain't too bad..?-" "It shot lazers through its nostrils. It wasn't great." Lola choked from Eve's response, quickly covering her mouth to prevent her from laughing.

"Yeah... Remind us to never visit on holidays.." Buzz huffed, earning gentle chuckles from the others. "Sooo.. Does anyone know the plan for today's tournament?" Eve asked while holding her hands on her knees.

"I know a little about it." The little dino man started. "Apparently it'll be a bounty match today. The first match isn't with any of us buuut we should go early just incase they request for one of us to fill in."

Lola groaned at the mention of leaving early while she fixed her hair again. "Come onnn~ I have a nail appointment later today that simply cannot be missed."

Her tone of voice made Ash visibly cringe while Eve cocked a brow softly. "Huh.. Well, you might have to." The little one hummed as she crossed her arms.

"I heard that our escort wants everyone to match their schedule-" "Bah! Fook their schedule!" Ash growled while raising his hands up. "Yeah! What the trashcan said! I have important things to do!"

Lola and Ash bickered about the times but Buzz had a growing grin crossing his scaley lips. "That's a shame~ (Y/N) doesn't like it when people are late-"

"(Y/N) is escorting!?" The garbage man and superstar's reactions did a full one-eighty as they both looked at Buzz with extreme glances.

Eve was taken back and looked between the two as sweat dripped from her head. Buzz, on the other hand, let out a hardy laugh and stopped talking to look at the two.

"Boy! That sure got you two goin'!" He stated with a giggle. Ash, embarrassed by his outburst, looked away with reddened cheeks but Lola didn't back away so easily.

"Of course!! (Y/N) is my partner in crime! My king/queen! My darling boo! My flower!" "Oi, moss head." Ash hissed lowly with furrowed brows. "Back up a sec. Yer talkin' like a mad woman. They ain't some punk-ass that worships ye."

Lola's eye twitched as her fox growled darkly, starring with anger at the garbage can. "exCUSE ME!?" She hissed as she walked in front of Ash and poked his forehead roughly.

"I have you know that (Y/N) is a precious jewel and deserves the HIGHEST respect!" "I wasn't talkin' bout (Y/N)!! I'm talkin' bout ye, ya fookin skank!! You're like a fookin' fangirl or somethin'!"