✨️Headcanons✨️

Some people have asked and/or talked to me about my headcanons for the Brawlers. So in this part, I will let you know personalities, relationships, and the sexualities of each Brawler in alphabetical order. :)

(Some sexualities won't match up with the fanfics due to shipping the reader with them. These are just my own headcanons.)

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

Personalities ꕥ (Flavor texts from the game included!)

⚘ Amber - (Amber has always been a firebug. She loves to light up the world and any opponents that come at her.) She is in the show business! She likes to perform with her fire acts from Brawl Town to Super City and takes pride in putting smiles on people's faces through the crowds she gathers. Her lifelong dream is to live a peaceful life and one day settle down in a nice town around those she loves. Amber is energetic, kind, and always jumping to help people in need.

⚘ Ash - (Ash easily gets furious about all the junk he has to clean up. Dealing or receiving blows, even more so. The fury makes him faster and more dangerous, but eventually he cools down.) This little trashman has always been straight forward and headstrong. He's not afraid to speak his mind and is defiantly way too quick with his tongue to the point where he insults without thinking. Ash curses like a sailor and may get off on the wrong foot with you but really, he is truly a lovable dork who secretly enjoys cleaning. 

⚘ Barley - (Barley readily serves up the finest beverages in Starr Park. Dirty his bar though and the steam comes out and the bottles start flying!) He owns his main bar in Brawl Town but he, of course, has other bars he owns in different parts of the world. He is a neat and tidy robot! He can get flustered easily and shows his worry by wearing his metallic heart on his sleeve. However, when he sees that someone means business or a situation is tight, he will gather incredible courage and protect the ones he loves. Barley is quite the gentleman and is full of kindness and love for everyone around him!

⚘ Bea - (Bea loves bugs and hugs. She shoots her mechanical drones at range, and her Super sends forth an angry army of swarming bees!) She is an incredibly intelligent woman who never half-asses her work. Speaking of work, she is Rosa's assistant in her greenhouse! She helps study plants and creates robots to help around with the extra work she doesn't have time to do. Almost everyone that comes into contact with the scientist assumes she is merely a child who has lost her mother. This angers her and she kindly explains she is older than she seems. Aside from that, Bea is as sweet as honey and loves to geek out about her work while also letting her friends tell her about their likes.

⚘ Belle - (Belle inspires adoration in her gang, while her Electro-Rifle brings shock and awe to any opponent!) She has been around for a long time so she proudly believes she knows more than anyone. It angers most but people are easily surpassed by her knowledge. She not only is the strong leader of her own gang but, she creates amazing technology that the world has never seen! Her fast thinking and agile movements are beyond most people which makes it easy for her to rob helpless towns. Belle is confident, bright and can be very motherly to her gang but, to those she doesn't like, she can become the devil if you cross her path.

⚘ Bibi - (Batter up! Bibi's got a sweet swing that can knock back enemies when her Home Run bar is charged. Her Super is a bouncing ball of gum that deals damage.) She's a woman that you don't want to encounter out of the blue. The people of Retropolis know her name well and she is feared for her strong combat and her feisty attitude. She is most proud of her metal baseball bat, which she adorably named Mr. Bat, and her incredible motorcycle that she takes care of like her child. Bibi is bold and loves to pick on the weak. A bully on the outside but she truly loved the people she considers family and would go above and beyond for them.