Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)

(Y/N pov)

Brawl Town is quite a lively, friendly town. I enjoy spending my time talking to just about everyone around here and hanging out and practicing battle techniques with some of the brawlers. Of course after a long day of working and practicing, I like to head down to Barley's pub and catch-up on the latest stories around town and how the last showdowns went.

It was a beautiful day today. The sun is finally setting and I'm walking downtown with Piper and Rico. They're quite entertaining to be around, they always give off such a nice vibe when we all hang out together.

"I'm tellin' you sugar!" Piper said with enthusiasm, "Your skill with launching bullets off of walls would be perfect for a bounty match! We outta be on a team some time."

"I suppose. Bounty isn't my favorite though" Rico sighed.

"It's okay if you're not a fan of bounty. Nobody is forcing you into it." I replied.

Taking a few skips ahead, I turned around to where I was walking backwards from them. " We're still down for Barley's place, right" I said while pointing finger guns at them.

They both looked at each other and giggled,"of course, of course darlin'!" "Yeah, Why wouldn't we be?"

I was caught off guard by how they sounded but I shook it off as we approached the bar. opening the door caused a chime of a familiar bell hanging at the top of the door to ring. I held the door open and dramatically waved a hand to the entrance.

"M'lady" I said with a sarcastic, smug look across my face.

Piper took her umbrella and smacked it across the back of my head with out a warning. Rico giggled at the action and walked through.

There where quite a few people here but, I did notice a couple of faces from brawlers I knew. Poco was on stage, jamming out to a song I was unfamiliar with. Colt and Crow were chatting with Barley at the bar and El Primo, Bull, Bibi and Penny were at circular table in the back, cackling and making shitty jokes, as they do when tipsy. (they all come here quite a bit.) 

We sat down at a booth not to far from the bar itself and searched the menu for drinks and appetizers, waiting for someone to take our orders.

(Barley's Pov)

As soon as I was about to kick out the four dumb-asses in the back, I heard the door open at the front. The people that came in were Piper, Rico and- oh no. It was (Y/N). I felt a flutter rush through my metallic chest and I felt my face quickly heat up (which I don't get. He's a robot but, I mean, don't question it)

I remember when they showed up. They just kinda appeared one day and never really left. I feel so queasy when they come around. They're so... incredible. I admire them for their bravery and their cleverness. They're so funny, they always know how to cheer someone up, they're so charismatic. I am afraid I have fallen for them.

"Hey Barley, you okay in there?" I snap out of my thoughts by Colt's question. "What are you even looking at?"

Colt looks around and spots the three new guests. "oooooooo, look who it is! I believe that's (Y/N) who just walked into youuuuur bar!" Colt cooed. 

I was both annoyed and flustered. Do I go take their orders? should I take appetizers? Should I slap Colt on my way over there? I feel like I might short circuit!

"I wouldn't worry about too much." Crow said sipping his coffee, trying to ease the bot. "They're just another customer. Breath, relax and focus on work. Try to take your mind off who you're serving"