Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*

(Y/N Pov)

Today was Friday which meant that a showdown would be going on today in the arena. Ten brawlers where chosen to participate and fight for gold and gems. There was, however, a new brawler in town. A lovable little cinnamon roll bot, Jessie made and trained him to be a brawler. The small bot had the mind and actions of a puppy, his little walks always made a adorable little clicking noise, almost as if a clock ticked each time he stepped. Jessie named this small boy Tick and he was overjoyed to fill in for his mother. He wanted to make her happy and he didn't want to let her down. 

"Okay Tick, I told you all about the rules for the showdown. Avoid the poison mist and attack other brawlers but, only attack the brawlers when they are in the arena." Jessie sat in front of the bouncing baby bot who listened to her words carefully.

I watched from afar and was super giddy about this little fellow. He was so cute and excited about his first match. I was screaming on the inside! I just wanted to go over and give him a big hug!

Tick's voice gave out a adorable little grinding noise as he nodded his head vigorously. "That's my boy! Give mommy a good luck hug!" Tick wobbled to Jessie and gave her a big hug. My inner fan girl was kicking in, this was too wholesome!

He pulled away and a tiny little hand popped out of his cannon hands and grabbed onto Jessie as she led him to the arena below.

I got up from the table I was sitting at and walked over to the railings. I leaned over and looked out over the map laid out. I recognized it instantly, knowing the map was called Feast or Famine. I heard the ringing of the five minute bell as the brawlers made their way to their positions. 

(Bull's Pov)

I got to the starting point of the showdown and leaned on my gun in boredom. I looked out over the map and planned out where I was going to go. I was brought out of my thoughts by a chuckle from (Y/N).

I looked over in their direction and saw them standing up top talking to Jessie. They laughed and clapped with excitement, smiling from ear to ear. My heart skipped a beat which cause me to stumble and lay a hand on my chest. "Stop it." I grumbled to myself.

I heard the three second warning gun fire and readied my gun. The bell rung and I rushed over to two boxes. I smashed them open and two power cubes fell to the ground. I picked them up and they melted into my hand, sending electric shocks through my body. I felt stronger.

I rushed over to center and hid behind a wall that was right outside of the large circular bush. I looked around the corner and saw Nita with few green sparks of electricity run across her body. I could tell she only had one cube.

I went into the center and approached where I last saw her. She was looking out into the open so she didn't see me creep up behind her. I pointed my gun in between her shoulder blades and shot her, she yelped and with one more shot, she evaporated into a single power cube. I took it and heard the bell for showdown go off.

I looked around the area for the last brawler, I was surprised that this showdown went by so fast. It has only been about fifteen minutes! I heard a loud electric noise and then a huge bang. I turned behind me and saw little pellets the size of mice tick down to an explosion.

I heard other bangs as more of those little pellets filled the middle bush. One hit me and exploded next to my leg. "Damnit!" I shouted as I limped away from the tiny bombs.

I've never seen an attack like this before! When did we get a new brawler!? I limped out of middle and hid behind a rock to rest for a bit. I heard a rattling noise and then a clank. This brawler was not human.