Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*

(Y/N Pov)

Today was a bit cloudy and windy. Every now and then, lightning would flash across the sky but there was no rain. It was quite weird actually, I've never seen the weather get like this before. I was making my way to Brawl Town, it was a hustle to make it through the tough wind. I decided to head to the Sheriff's office to see how the newly caught criminal was doing. Nita has been causing trouble around town for awhile now and was now behind bars. I wanted to see how things were going there.

I barely turned the knob of the door and the wind did the rest of the work. Wind blasted into the office and slammed the door against the door. Papers went flying and Rico jumped at the loud noise, falling out of his chair in the process.

"ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ!" He shouted as I pushed the door shut. I turned to the metal man and grinned at the sight of him on the floor. "Lovely weather we're having today huh?" "ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" He stammered as he fixed his chair.

I laughed at him as he rearranged his desk and made my way over to the cells. I heard quite, muffled squeaks from the end of the corridor in the back cells.

I made my way to where I heard the noises, seeing Nita laying on the bed and twitching. She sniffled and muffled a sob, I didn't realize she had emotions.

She was saying something quietly to herself, I leaned closer and listened closely to her words.

"--on...c--m-- -o--..."

I tried to listen, the wind was silent for a moment and I continued listening. 

"Leon... Nita, coming home... Soon..."

 I raised an eyebrow at her words. Leon? Was that a friend of hers?  

I heard a door shut and looked over to see Colt walk out of his office. He looked to me and smiled "Oh! Good morning (Y/N)!"

He walked over to me, I walked quickly away from the cell when I heard Nita growl at the sound of Colt's voice.

"How are you on this fine, windy morning?" He looked happier than usual today. "I'm well. I was just checking to see how things were going."

Colt walked to the front of Nita's cell and looked at her. She wiped her face before she turned and launched herself at the red headed sheriff.

Colt calmly took a step back to where he was out of Nita's reach, her cuffed hands swinging and scratching at him. Colt was very calm when she did this. he carefully eyed the enraged warrior before him.

"She get's like this every time I come around." Colt commented as he turned to me. "Did you catch her?" I questioned, looking back to Nita. She hissed at my stare and hopped back to the middle of the cell.

"I did. As you can see, she's not happy about it." She sat on the floor in a position where she was ready to pounce, watching the two of us converse.

"I got to go. I've got a double date thing happening in about thirty minutes. Rico and Piper are joining me and Shelly." He looked back to Nita, causing her expression to darken, a low rumble escaped her throat.

"I hope I'm not asking for much when I ask this but, can you watch Nita while I'm gone?" I looked to Colt and then back to Nita. "It's just that, nobody will be here to keep an eye on her and I don't want her to try anything while Rico and I are out."

I thought it over and smiled to Colt, nodding. "Yeah sure! I have nothing going on right now, I'll take care of the place while your gone."

Colt let out a sigh of relief and smiled to me. "Thanks (Y/N). You're really helping me out." He walked past me and made his way over to Rico