Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*

(Colt's Pov)

The winter was coming to an end and spring was coming in fast. All the brawlers in Brawl Town were packing up to head to a huge tournament in Brawlville. I just finished up putting my clothing in a suitcase and locked my luggage with a loud sigh. I sat on my bed and looked out my window. The sun lazily rose from the east behind the forest as clouds softly moved across the sky. 

I continued looking out my window as I felt my heart ache. A few weeks ago Shelly and I broke up. We got into a huge argument and I regret every bit of what I said. 

I went back to her, begging her for a second chance but, she said she was seeing someone new. My heart was in shredded pieces and I didn't feel up for anything.

 I've never been so mad at myself.

I heard a knocking on my door and rose from my bed to see who it was. I opened the door and saw Jessie standing at the door with a wide smile.

"Mom and I are ready to go, we're waiting on you."

I looked back to my luggage and then my eyes drifted around my room. "I'm coming."

I heard the door shut behind me and held a hand to my forehead, letting it slowly drag across my face. My heart throbbed at the thought of Shelly. This hurts, I shouldn't have yelled at her.

I grabbed my suitcase and put my hand on the handle of my door. My mind was rushing, it clouded everything around me. I looked once more out the window.

The world wasn't as colorful as it once was.

------------------------------

After many hours, we finally arrived at Brawlville. It was stormy, the rain was pouring down onto the cool pavement of the city. Jessie, Pam and I made our way outside. Pam was scavenging through her bag, looking for an umbrella but, I just stood out in the heavy rain, looking to the grey skies.

I heard a familiar giggle and turned my head to see Shelly with someone I've never seen before. He wasn't a brawler.

My heart burned with a mixture of guilt, jealousy and rage. Shelly looked to me and her smile faded away. She took the hand of the man and flagged down a cab.

My body was aching, a shot of pain rushed through my head along with the negative thoughts of the past.

"Colt! get over here! You're going to catch a cold!"

I slowly turned back to Pam and Jessie, droplets of rain ran down the sides of my face and down my chin.

Jessie rushed to me and grabbed my hand with a smile but, her expression quickly faded into worry. "Colt, what's wrong? Your face is pale and your trembling."

My body was indeed shaking but, not from the cold. I felt lightheaded and wobbly. I tried to take a step but I fell to my knees, soaking my jeans in a puddle.

Pam ran towards me with an umbrella and held it over my head, they didn't know about Shelly and I.

"What's the matter!? Are you alright?" My mother handed Jessie the umbrella and grabbed my arm, hoisting me up while wrapping my arm around her neck. "We need to get you out of this storm." Pam stammered with concern.

-------------------------

I was laying on a bed with a blanket that only covered my legs. We made it to the Trophy Road building and got settled in. I held my head, the fight replayed over and over again in my head like a broken record.

I heard a light knocking on my door and soon a creaking from it opening. I looked up and spotted Jessie and Tick standing in the door way. 

"Hey, mom and I were going to go hang out. She wanted you to come with us."