Brock x Reader (Our Melody)

(Y/N Pov)

There was a huge Brawler tournament taking place in Brawlville. Everyone who signed up were required to come so they all had to fly over to get there. I wasn't a Brawler but, Pam decided to bring me along with Colt and Jessie. Brawlville was the city of dreams so, since I wasn't brawling, I was going to go crazy and spend my time and money in the large, luxurious city. Who knows what I'll find there!

Our plane landed finally and we all exited out of the airport. 

"Alright! There is a huge mansion where all the Brawlers are able to stay." Jessie mentioned. "You'll be able to stay with us (Y/N)! They have plenty of extra rooms for when we get a new Brawler to join the group so, you'll get your own room."

I smiled at the little mechanic. "I'm glad I don't have to pay for a room."

Bull and Bibi tossed their luggage in the back of the limo the Brawlers get and ran out into the city laughing. They were like little kids who just entered a candy store.

Colt leaned over to me, watching the duo run off. "Last time they brought a bunch of new shoes and a pair of bloodied hands back to the place we're staying at. Nobody knows the whole story but, hopefully they don't do something too crazy on this trip."

Pam walked over to us and looked at Colt. "Now, I want you look out for Jessie while your on this trip. She'll be with you and (Y/N) while you go around the city today." Colt grunted and  turned to Jessie.

"Fiiiiiiine." "Ah, Miss Pam." I started but, she held a hand up to me. "Please, call me Pam." "Yes ma'am. I might go off on my own in the city at one point so, I won't be with Colt and Jessie the whole time."

Pam smiled at me and nodded. "I understand. This is your first time here yes?" "Yes." "Well, I hope you have fun here, (Y/N). There's a lot of interesting things to do around here. Make the most of it." She got into the limo and drove off with the rest of us.

Shelly, Colt and Jessie started making their way into the city, Shelly turned back to me. "You coming?" I smiled and rushed over to the group. We made our way into the city while discussing what to do first.

---------------------------

The sun has finally set and we were all still going around. We have done so much in these past few hours! We had an awesome dinner, went to an amusement park and had fun in a retro arcade! This was the best trip!

Jessie yawned and rubbed her eyes. "I'm really tired. Can we head back now?" Colt also yawned. "Yeah, I think we're going to head back to the house." Shelly shrugged. "I guess I'll go with you two."

"I'm going to hang out here for a bit." I told them. I wasn't really tired. It was only ten o' clock. The night was still young. 

"Alright. Try not to get too lost." "Oh, and (Y/N)." Shelly walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder, leaning close to my ear.

"Don't drink too much. We don't want you to go and try wrestling people you don't know again."

I looked to her and rubbed my temples. "Ugh, don't remind me of that, we agreed to not talk about Skull Creek in public."

She laughed and ran to Colt and Jessie who were already walking back. "Have fun out there!" 

Now that Jessie was gone, I could go to a club. Maybe there are some dance-off's going on right now. I wandered the streets looking for somewhere fun to go.

I've been walking for about five minutes until I heard a loud shatter from a giant building across the street. I looked over to the madness and saw Bibi choke slam a woman into a glass table, splitting it in half.