🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*

(!WARNING!)

This chapter does involve a hypnosis kink. If you feel uncomfortable with that then please move on to the next chapter. Thank you! :)

(Third Person Pov)

Colt rolled backward away from the swing of (Y/N)'s before it could hit him. Shelly and Poco cheered for the gunslinger from the sidelines, but it was clear that he was struggling against the challenging foe. A majority of the brawlers were circled around the two, watching the small showdown unfold before them. (Y/N) cracked a smile and smashed the metal pole he was using against his knee as if to break it. Instead of the bar snapping in half, it was now bent at almost a ninety-degree angle. With a well-aimed swing, (Y/N) threw the bent bar at Colt. It perfectly wrapped around his neck, almost choking him in the process, and knocked him to the ground.

(Y/N) laughed as the pole came swinging back to him. He grabbed the metal firmly and looked down at the red-headed man as he caught his breath.

"I've said it once and I'll say it again, my friend, you can't beat me!" (Y/N) chuckled as Colt got back on his feet. 

(Y/N) has always been cocky when it came to fighting. He wanted to be the next brawler for Supercell so he practiced constantly, trying to reach that goal.

"Damnit." Colt muttered as he rubbed his neck. "You're so unfair." "Unfair? I wouldn't say that, I would say skilled." (Y/N) laughed as he walked past Shelly and Poco, towards Barley's Bar.

Shelly eyed (Y/N) down as he strolled past and Poco walked over to Colt. Poco patted Colt on the back and gave him a smile of reassurance.

"Don't worry. There's always next time." Poco spoke softly but Colt sighed at the mariachi's words. "I just want him to lose once so he doesn't think he's all that! You know?" 

Shelly turned to the two men with a dark glare, making the two jump out of fear. "I know who can kick (Y/N)'s ass."

Colt and Poco looked to each other then back to Shelly with concern. "W-Who might that be?"

--------------------------

The tournaments were starting up in Brawlville and all it was mandatory for all the brawlers to show up. (Y/N) was brought along with the brawlers and was staying in the mythic condo as the championship went on.

Mortis and Gene were competing today so the only ones in the condo were Tara and (Y/N). (Y/N) laid on the couch lazily as he tossed a gem straight up into the air, catching it as it fell back towards him.

He continued doing this while Tara sat at the island, looking through her tarot deck. She laid out the cards all face-down and lined up in a straight line.

She closed her eyes and moved her hand over the line of cards until one card, in particular, flew up and touched her palm.

She softly opened her eyes and examined the card. The picture on the card had a large eye on the front with a swirl descending into the pupil of the card.

She let out her held breath right as (Y/N) sighed loudly. "Is there seriously nothing we can do? We're in Brawltwon for fuck sakes! We shouldn't be bored here!"

The (hair color) haired man looked over to Tara with a glint in his eye. "Hey, Shelly said she wanted us to battle right?  How about we do a practice round to warm up!"

(Y/N) grinned with confidence but the poor man had no idea what he was getting himself into. Tara closed her eyes once again as if she were listening to someone speak to her. She finally turned to (Y/N) and nodded in agreement.